Sneakin'&&Geekin'❗

*yawns* Dam what time is it? I got school today. Its just 5:16am , I gotta be at school at 7:15am. Wake up DJ! "Mmm I don't feel good, my fucking head hurt..."
Dam bae , you sweating, bad! And you hot! *DJ throws up* "please stay here with me.?" DJ asked. " umm ok....sure...yeah." I said.
Babe ? What's wrong? Why all of a sudden you get sick? " I don't know, I been stressed lately, He claimed, with my moms death and all..." I know....I'm sorry about that....for real. "Its ok bae, you'll run to the store for me and get some Orange juice?" Asked DJ. Yeah of course, I said.

I put my pants on and his sweat shirt, it smelled so good! I grabbed my phone, went in the car and turned on the heat, it was so cold. While the car was warming up, I forgot I got a miss call from Maddie last night. Its 9:47am I wonder should I call her back now? Fuck it , Ima see what's up. So I dialed her number and it was ringing.

Maddi~ ughhh....hello?

Me~ Maddi what happened girl? Why you call me last night? You ok?

Maddi~ girlllll ...uhmm..I gotta tell you in person...

Me~ ok ....umm I'll be there in a lil bit?

Maddi~ ok

I pulled up and locked my door. I went to go knock on her door, and she answered it, I walked in, sat in the couch, and asked what happened. She just sat there with her eyes watering up. I said girllll what? Tell me Now! Who I gotta kill?!
She wiped her tears and started laughing while still crying.

Maddi~ ummm...I'm...uhhh..

Me~ you what?????!!!!!

Maddi~ I'm........ Pregnant..... By Trent.

My whole fucking mouth dropped. I took a deep swallow.
I said ," YOU WHAT!?!? , HOW YOU KNOW ITS HIS!?!!" Every thing was going on in my head at this point. She said, " he the only one I been messing with , I haven't came on yet, I been throwing up, having mood swings, and I took a test that says I'm pregnant.

Me~ So....what you gone do? You gone tell him? You gone keep it ? Or what?

Maddi~ I don't know what I'ma do. I haven't told him yet, I wanted you to tell him for me... I don't know if I'ma keep it. I have a future.

Girlll.... We gone talk about this later...ok? I love you girl ....I said
"Ok I love you too, call me when you get home ok?" For sure.
I left and I was just thinking about every thing... Like dammm...! What Trent gone say about this?... I don't even know.

*phone rings* Ughhh its David, the side nigga, again.

Me~ hello

David~ Wassup

Me~ nothing much

David ~can you come over?

Me~ Mmmm...sure...I guess...not for long though.

David ~ ok.

So I pull up at David house, its 11:55am, I'm only staying till 12:25pm. I get out the car and knock on the door. He open the door and Zammmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
He had some jogging pants on with no shirt on...his pack was A1. He gave me a French kiss on my cheek then stepped back so I can come in. "What you want David? Cause ion got time for all this." "Well Hello to you too," he said. I started laughing.

David~ your smile gives me life.

Me~ haha...thanks..I guess..

All of a sudden be grabs my waist, pushed me up against him and kissed me. I was loving it. He ripped me sweat shirt off and took me in the kitchen, he picked me up and put me on the counter. I was rubbing my hands in his hair and scratching his back. He gave me a big ass hicky on my neck . I started thinking, " why am I doing this ?" Then my phone was ringing , it was DJ, dam. I hopped off the counter and answered it.

Me~ Ummm hi- hey. Wassup?

DJ ~ you been gone for hours, I called 5 times, its 1:14pm, what the fuck you been doing!? I know it don't take that long to get some lil ass Orange juice, this Orange juice outta be royalty and come with gold how long you been taking.

Me~ sorry bae ,I'm on my way.
*hangs up*

I turned around and David just looking at me. "Well I guess I ummm got to go. "You can't go to him with that on yo neck." I rushed to a mirror and saw this big ass hicky on my neck!! Omfg!! Not even make up can cover this up, I'ma try though. "Thanks for telling me David, I'ma catch you later though?" "Yeah, no problem, ok." Said David.