UnLucky

DJ P. O. V
-------------------------------------
I got my shit and bounced. Mane I don't know what I was thinking. It's 2:12 and I miss shawty already.. I feel bad. I fucked up over a trashy dusty ass stripper. I love Paris , I do, but I fucked up. I don't think she'll ever talk to me again. I hate seeing her heart broken and shit, to be honest. I called Trent to see what he was doing.
Me~ Wassup? Watchu Doin?
Trent~ Nun just got back from the hospital. We dropped the twins off at maddi parents house. We wanted to come over there with y'all and chill.
Me~ Bruh that's what I had to talk to you about. She put my ass out.
Trent~ dam... What you do this time fam?
Me~ why you always assuming I do some?
Trent~ Coz you do. You be treating bestfrann wrong, and Ima beat cho ass haha. But for real what you do?
Me~ Aitee you know the fine ass thick bitch I saw at the strip club, Loren?
Trent~ please don't tell me you did what I think you did. That bitch don't got shit on Paris.... Fuck was you thinking mane?!
Me~ mane I don't even know Bruh for real. We was pose to be chilling , but the bihh just was wild.
Trent~ yea what ever when we going on vacation?
Me~ chill out , we got 4 more days fam, I want to leave earlier. I know Paris ain't gone say shit to me all vacation.
Trent~ you need to go make up with her for real.
Me~ yea I am in the morning. Im going home , I'm sleepy as fuck.
Trent ~ be safe. Bye.

I hung up and it was 2:57am already. At 3:06am I made it to the house and laid my ass down. I missed Paris kissing all on me and playing with my hair until she fall asleep. Dam , I really miss wifey.
———————————————————
Paris P.O.V
---------------------
I was so mad and just shocked he cheated on me. Like after all the shit I been through with him. Like no bitch would go through the shit I went through with him and stay by his side like I did. I miss him already. He called me a million times, he still calling. Should I answer? I mean I guess I am. I answered the phone.

Me~.........
DJ~ .....I miss you..
Me~Oh. that's What's up.
DJ~ I know you miss me.
Me~ yeah I do but the shit you do, I don't even know.
DJ~ don't act like you don't be doing shit either. Don't play victim.
Me~ what the fuck you mean!!? I did some fucked up shit but not close to the shit you did to me. So you don't play the fucking victim!
DJ~ you been pissing me the fuck off lately.
Me~ if I piss you off, why you still here ?
DJ~ because I care about you. I love you to much to just up and leave yo annoying ass.
Me~ I know.... But why?
DJ~ why what?
Me~ why would you cheat on me?
DJ~ it's not a answer to it, it just happened, to be honest , she was attractive.
Me~ and I'm not?
DJ~ Yessss You is, there's a lot of attractive girls out there , but you attractive , keep yo shit up, and not a hoe.
Me~ anyways I still don't know About me and you, what you did hurt me.
DJ~ I know... I'm sorry for real.
Me~ Mmmhmmm
DJ~ I love you.
Me~ I love you 2...
DJ~ I gotta go handle some though. Somebody playing with my money.
Me~ please don't do what I think you Finna do. You got to stop.
DJ~ I know , I am. Ima be straight. Don't I always?
Me~ yes but anything can happen.
DJ~ I know. But I got to go.
Me~ ok... Be safe.
DJ~ I will.

We was on the phone for a long time. I hope he be ok cause he do some crazy ass shit. I miss him but he really hit a nerve. I'm sleepy as hell so I'm bout to hit these sheets.
--------------------------------------------
Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! My alarm went off. I didn't have nothing to do today. I knew I was gone be bored as hell. I checked my phone and look who done made my hotline bling. David fine ass. Here he go calling again, you know I had to answer.
Me~ wassup..? *in my sexy voice*
David~ none. Bored as hell. I miss you
Me~ I miss yo big head too.
David~ I got some to tell you, in person.
Me~ lying ass , you just want to see me, I'm flattered.
David~ hahaha! For real come chill with a nigga, bring a whole lotta swishers ( things you smoke )
Me~ I got you. On my way.

I got up and it was hot as fuck out side so first things first I took a quick shower and got out in 10 minutes. I got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face with dove soap. I put my hair in a neat bun and laid my baby hair. I put my fitted black shorts on and my hot pink fitted tank top on. I put my retro 7's on and started doing my make up. By then I was looking so fucking fine. I had a slim waist, pretty face, and I was thick as hell. I put my makeup on and found my Gucci shades. I put some popping lip gloss on to bring out my make up. Lastly I put some bath&& body works perfume on. I grabbed the swishers for David, my phone and phone charger, and my Sprite then headed out the door. I got in the car and turned the A/C on and put the aux cord in and bumped some music. I went to the liquor store and bought some to sip on cause I don't smoke.

---------------------------------------
After a while, I made it to his house. He opened the door and he had a blunt in his hand, joggers on, no shirt, abs showing, and was just fine as hell! He moved out the way for me to come in.
David~ Dammm! Yo ass know you wrong for wearing that. A nigga on hard.
I bussed out laughing. He so mother fucking fineeee! I walked pass him to his room upstairs. I know he was staring at my ass. I flopped on his bed and he was high as fuck already but he wanted to smoke another blunt.

David~ roll this blunt up for me.
Me~ you need to stop smoking so much for real. You smoke all the time.
David~ mane just do what I told you to do.
Me~ I ain't doing a bitch ass thing.
David~ you got a smart ass mouth.
Me~ duhhhh. But for real why do you like to get high so much? I mean it's cool some times but you do it frequently.
David~ I do it cause shit stressful in life, to much shit going on that I have to go through with no body on my side. Ya digg?
Me~ I'm by your side...
David~ I know but I want you to myself like I really like you a lot. You a chill ass person.
Me~ thank you, you is too.
I opened my drink up and start gulping. After a while I was drunk as hell. All of a sudden I start crying.
David~ I think you drank to much.
Me~ Nooo... I-I just got a lot on my mind.
David~ like?
Me~ DJ cheated on me.....with a fucking stripper!!!
DJ~ calm down, aye he ain't worth it. Don't let that bum ass nigga get to you.
Me~ you just don't understand, I really trusted him, I really cared about him, I loved him. So how am I just bout to sit here and act like the shit didn't happen??!*eyes starts watering up* you don't fucking understand, I can sit here all day and act like the shit ain't hurting me deep inside, when it is for real.
David~ please don't cry. I understand the shit is hurting ya. But I hate to see you cry over him.
David scoots over to me a hug me tight and long. I started crying on his shoulder. After a while I stopped, looked into his eyes for a long time, and kissed him.
----------------------------------------
David P.O.V
I'm bored as fuck and I want to see bae. I'm bout to call her to see if I can come over.
Me~ hello??
Paris~ *moans* uhh hello
Me~ I know you not doing what I think you doing.
Paris~ *in the back ground* "get off the phone bae"
Me~ is that that nigga David ??!!?
Paris~ if it is , you ain't gotta worry bout it no more.
Me~ Bruh when I see you- Bruh I'm on my way to your house! You best be there.
*paris hangs up*
                 ---to be continued---