Chapter 5: The Pervs and The Pranks

I slap the hand away and move to another chair across from where I used to be. Steven comes over and sits to the empty chair next to me, leaving Harry alone on the other side with the other girls and their dates. I smile at the thought that Harry was all alone, but quickly shake it off because I hear Steven talking. "What were you and Harry talking about earlier today? I heard yelling.." My face instantly turned red, and I needed to think of a white lie..FAST. "Uhmmmm..." He focuses his gaze deep into my eyes, and I feel like I'm melting. His eyes are hazel, which makes him so irresistible. I shake my head and think straight again. "I was just telling him about a prank...he's going to be my dog for the week." "Dog?" I think for a second, realizing the stupidity I had just said. "Yeah..it's a punishment"" "Punishment for what?" Damnit. He needs to know every single detail of something or else he gets frustrated. "He tickled me even when I told him to stop?" Whoops, I shouldn't have said that in the form of a question. "Oh...okay" "If you'll excuse me, I need to use the ladies room." "Sure." I get up and run to the bathroom when everyone turns around. I close the door and stand in the hallway thats separating both bathrooms for males and females. I lean my head against the wall, and tap it lightly against the wall. Thump,Thump,Thump. I get frustrated with every minute that passes by. I feel like I'm going to faint. Im about to curse under my breath when harry walks into the hallway. He reaches for my hand. "Are you alright, Katie?" I snatch my hand back and stare at him. ""No..I lied to Steven because he asked why we were yelling." "At least you didn't tell him the truth, he'd probably kill me." "Yeah but it can't be a secret forever, Harry!" We both stay silent for what feels like an eternity, and our eyes meet, "We can do this Katie, What did you tell him?" "I told him that I punished you for tickling me, and now you're my dog." "Your dog?" Ugh, sometimes I feel like strangling, but then I get lost in his emerald eyes...and rich brown curls...and his soft pink lips.. Ugh! Snap out of it Katie! "I meant like now you have to carry my books, bark, whimper, and go on all fours like a dog." He stares at me, and I see his expression harden. "And I'm going to give you a collar too! Try not to get any fleas, boy!" He lets a deep rumbling growl escape from his throat, and stays staring down at me, expression hard as a rock. I mess up his hair, and walk out of the hallway. I have a dog back home, but my nana's taking care of her now. My parents left for a vacation yesterday, and I still have my dog's collar in my purse. I always take it just in case. I dig in my purse once we sit down, and pull out the hot pink collar with rhinestones. I smile to myself, and Steven stares at me confused. I walk over to Harry, and put the collar around his neck. "You look fabulous, boy!" I ruffle ihs hair that he was trying to fix, and sit back down. He shoots me an angry look from across the table, and I can't help but laugh. "Well.." starts Steven. "I guess Harry is Katie's new dog!" Everyone at the table looks at each other confused, but they laugh anyways. I laugh too, and he crosses his arms with an angry expression. "Speak, boy!" I mock. He barks, and another deep rumbling growl escapes from his throat. He disappears, for what looks like under the table, and he suddenly appears in my lap. I let out a gasp because I didn't see him. "Woof" he mocks, eyebrows raised while smirking. I shoot him a dirty look, and Steven turns around to see why I gasped. "Um...I think you've got some company, Katie." Gee..Thanks Harry. And then he tries to whisper something into my ear.