Chapter 32: Fun In The Tub

I finally escape from Harry's grasp and run inside, leaving mud tracks all over the floor. My mom is about to gasp when I interrupt her: "Yeah Yeah, I'll clean it up don't worry and go watch your morning news or something, mom" She turns around and walks away, obviously offended. I'm going to take a shower so badly. I go upstairs and into the master bathroom. I quickly undress, and get inside. The warm water against my skin makes me feel so calm and relaxed, the world around me gets silenced. Then I hear a weird thump. I turn around, and I see Harry in there. He isn't naked though, but his clothes are like see through because of the warm water. "Harry, what are you doing here?" I ask. "I'm just here to join you, I'm all muddy too see?" "Whatever." I rinse my hair, and I start to get the soap for my body, when cheeky Harry of course has to say: "I can help you put soap on your body, if you want." while smirking. I slap him with the bar of soap in my hand, and it leaves a white oval on his face because of the soap that rubbed off. "Horny bastard" I curse under my breath. I rinse off, and get dressed. "My turn!" yells Harry. "Okay, have fun!" I respond, prepared to leave the bathroom, when all of a sudden, he pulls me back in. "Noooo Harry!! Now I'm all wet!!" "And see-through" he adds, looking at me from head to toe. "Stop it you pervert." I warn him. He chuckles, and kisses me. It was calming to kiss under warm water, since it's so cold and rainy outside. I hug him, and he laughs along with me. I feel his chest rumble against my breast, because of his laughing. I finally stop laughing, and I feel something weird. I start to moan. "H-Harry..what is that?" "Just my two little fingers in you, again. Thought it would be better in the shower under the warm water." He pumps, twirls, and circles and I keep moaning. He covers my mouth with his other hand, trying to silence me. "Shh you'll get your parents' attention if you keep moaning so loudly." "Well can you blame me? I'm th..th...the one getting t-touched here..." He pulls out, finishes showering and I see fresh clothes for the both of us. "I had it planned out" he tells me. "Riiight okay that isn't weird AT ALL." I get dressed, knowing Harry is watching me, and head to my room. I take my shirt off, exposing my bra, and I put on an oversized sweatshirt. I lay down on my bed, and turn on the TV. Instead of watching some chick-flick or action movie with Harry, we stick to watching Toy Story 3.

--------------------

Author's Notes: Sorry about the last two chapters, they've been really bad, I know. I wrote them really late at night since I couldn't sleep, and I'll make the next chapters better, I promise. I really don't know what to do anymore since Katie and Harry already did it completely, and they literally did everything. So if they do it again, it sounds like I'm repeating the same thing. I'm sure I'll figure something out by tomorrow. Goodnight guys! xx StylesBear