Chapter 33: Disney Movies and Being Childish

I stay watching that movie as Harry comes back with popcorn. "Where'd you get that from?" I ask, really curious. "I made it downstairs-" "I never knew we had popcorn downstairs, wtf?" He laughs, and we share a bowl of popcorn. We laugh, and tear up, and hug in most parts, and have fun the whole entire time. My dad ruins the moment when he suddenly walks in on us kissing while the cowgirl is getting saved. We both jump, and act natural. "Dad? What are you-" "Bed-Time!" he announces. "You too, Mr. Roaming-Lips." "Dad!" I warn. He laughs, turns off the TV and the light, and leaves the room. I close the door and lay back down. "So what now?" "I guess all we can do is fall asleep..." "Alright I guess so, Hazza." We both get under the covers, and we both can't sleep. I grab a flashlight from my drawer, and we sneak downstairs to the dining room. We grab a bunch of chairs piled up and bring them upstairs into my room without making too much noise. What also helped us, is that their door is soundproof and closed. We put the chairs down, and go to the garage to bring at least 11 blankets with us. They were pretty long, and we wanted a big one. We set the chairs up in a specific order, and we put the blankets over them. We used nails, books, and heavy items to hold it together. We turn on the really big flashlight we have, and the fort lights up. "We built a fort, yaaay!" he cheers. I finally get to see what he's wearing. Black boxers, and his Teenage Runaway Sweater. We stay down there talking about our lives, problems, and stories. It gets pretty rough in there when we decide to have a rough make-out session. We started asking each other weird questions, and then I asked: "How'd you learn to kiss so good?" "I may have..used...google once...or twice you know..." I laugh, and gently nudge his shoulder. He lays down flat on his back, and I lay down horizontally with my head on his stomach. He plays with my hair, and we share a silence. "So, when does your tour start?" "My tour starts in two months. Only two.." "Well we'll just have to cherish those two months, right?" "Yeah Katie...I guess." We lightly kiss, and pull two pillows in, and an extra blanket. We lay down next to each other now, his arms around my waist, my arms around his neck. It almost looked like we were slow dancing, but laying down (lol weirdos).  We fell fast asleep, and barely remembered anything that happened today. All I know, is that me and Harry woke up breathless, breathing fast, our hearts racing. Us a bit sweaty, and our clothes on...backwards?