Chapter 56: Rock Me

He starts by fingering me, and I bite my lip to keep from moaning his name instead of Nialls. "Niallll" I moan, and he threatens me. "Wanna play that game, huh?" I smirk and he pumps his fingers harder and faster. I moan, but I didn't moan any names. He uses his other hand, to rub his thumb in circles, as I bite my lip reallllly hard now. "H-" I manage to say, which gets him even MORE frustrated. "Say it"  I shake my head, and he pulls his fingers out. He smirks at me before licking them. "Mmm Katie you taste good" My eyes widen as I see him smirk and stand up, before taking off his boxers. "Wai-" I was interrupted by my moan, because he slammed into me. I shut my eyes tight, and bit down on my lip really hard so that I wouldn't scream his name. "H-H" I gasp, as he smirks down at me. He thrusts faster in an angle that hits my g-spot. "H-" He immitates me by moaning my name instead. "Katieeee" "K-Katie Mmmmhmmm" I start breathing fast, and give in. He does one really hard thrust in that angle, probably because he saw my expression of giving up. "Harry!" I moan loudly, as he smiles. "That's my girl" he mumbles as he thrusts harder and faster. "Harry I-" I pause, trying to catch my breath. "I'm g-gonna c-cum" I say, breathlessly. "Then go baby, I'm right here" he encourages, as I empty myself out with an arch, and his name. He pulls out, and puts his boxers on, while I yank the bedsheets off of the bed, and cover myself with them.  I bite my lip, as he puts them on a bit low and I can see his whole v-line. "You want it? Come and get it." he says while smirking. "Katie wants the ddddddd" he teases, as I bite my lip harder. He pulls me close and kisses me deeply again, and then not that long after our tounges start playing. "Harry" I moan into his mouth, as he kisses me so much I'm almost breathless. My hands are pressed against his torso, as one of them slowly slides down to the top of his boxers. I tug on the strap, and see him stop kissing me, just so he could smirk at me. "H-Harry I-" "I know you want me" I nod, and he takes off his boxers, "Go" he encourages. I mutter "Payback" before kneeling down. I lick the tip, and swirl my tounge in circles, making him moan desperately. "P-Please" "You're gonna have to beg" I tell him, as I stop. "Katie I c-" "Harry" "Katie I need you" "I'm sorry, what was that?" "Katie I don't want to say it loude-" "Huh?" "Katie I want you" he says louder. "Can't hear you" "KATIE I WANT YOU" he says loudly, making me give in. I suck, and he moans uncontrollably as I finish the job. "There" I whisper as I get up, and kiss his sweet spot this time. I kiss, and then begin to suck, as I look down and see him get goosebumps all over. "Mmm baby" he moans as I suck harder, bite, then lick. He rubs his neck, as I gather my clothes to get dressed again. "Thats enough for now" I say, before walking away with a wink.