Chapter 23: Never Underestimate

We stay in there for what feels like a decade. I don't know what to do anymore, but lately, every single night has to have sex it in, or a heated make-out session that's stopped by me. The window blinds are open, a tiny bit of light coming in as the sky turns dark, and I see Harry look from the floor, up to me, with his adorable smile and dimples. His eyes shining in the last bit of light we have left. I smile at him, my heart melting. I think I might be falling in love. He lays down next to me, and puts his arm around me, as I lay down next to him too. He pins me down again. "He goes for the pin!" he says. "Are you trying to be an announcer?" I ask. "Of course, why else would I say that haha" we both laugh, and then he's just hovering over me, not holding me down. This is the part I like. Just looking at each other, kissing lightly. I softly run my hand through his hair. We stay like that, smiling at each other. He moves the neck of my shirt down, and looks at the marks he's left. "Whoa..I did that?" "Yeah, you did. They hurt, you know." He smiles, and checks the other side. "Definently more than 10.....sorry Kat--" "Don't say sorry, I kinda like them you know...since they're from you..." He smirks and winks at me, and I push him so that he lands next to me. We decide to play truth or dare. "I dare you to lick the floor","I dare you to scratch your nose with your foot","I dare you to say this to my mom","I dare you to say that to my dad." Finally, like an hour and a half later, "I dare you to move that cabinet. It weighs a lot, it was homemade by my dad with actual, heavy wood." "Alright, I guess." He walks over to the cabinet, and tries to move it: "Huuu...uuuuugh" "Nice try." I say, smiling. "Don't test me, Katie." "Whatever you say Mr. Temper-Tantrum-who-gets-the-hiccups-when-he-meets-my-family" He squints his eyes, and tries to move it again. "Uuuuuuuuuuugh" "Nope, still don't got it 'Styles'. There's no 'style' in that one." "Ha.Ha; very funny, Katie." he says, obviously annoyed. "Don't make me go to drastic measures." "Harry, my parents are home." "Not for long" He walks downstairs and then I hear my parents' car leave. "What did you do?" "I told them they should go for a date alone, after all, I'm here to take care of you." "Oh that's just great, chicken legs. Try to move it again, without all of the wimpy-acting." I say, sarcastically. He tries to move it one last time, and gets awfully annoyed. "Loser" I cough. He walks over to me. "What did you just say?" "Thats right, Styles. I called you loser." I stand up from my bed, and face him. "Oh you asked for it" I step closer, threatening him even more. "Bring it, Not-So-Styles." I mock. "I know what'll make you crack." "What? Do it, then!" our voices become a bit louder, as a silence appears again. He grabs me by the shoulders, and pulls me so close to him, I feel him breathe. "Oh, I'm gonna bring it. You asked for it."