Chapter 82: Afterparty On The Floor

I fist his shirt in my hands as he roughly yet sloppily kisses me as he moves his hands through my body.

He leaves wet kisses from my lips...

To my jawline...

And to my neck.

He sucks on my neck really hard, making me shut my eyes and fist his shirt harder as he bites and licks the new sore skin.

"Fuck Katie"

"Harry why are you so goddamn drunk?"

"You are too.."

"Point taken."

He grabs my hand from his shirt making me release his shirt, and puts it on his jeans, right on his bulge.

"You're so hard, babe"

"I'm hoping you could fix that."

"Oh will ...I"

"Take control, Katie"

I nod as he helps flip us over so that I'm on him.

"Go." Harry commands as he licks his lips.

"You've been a bad boy Harry, not listening to me about getting too drunk."

He lets out a little desperate whimper as I kiss him passionately. He takes his shirt off, letting me kiss down his neck, chest, and stomach as I leave little lovebites all over.

"Shit Katie.." Harry whispers desperately.

I leave little lovebites on his v-line as he gets desperate.

"More Katie..."

"More what, Harry? What do you want me to do?" I ask, seductively.

"I-I want you t-to suck me o-off.." Harry whines.

"If I do this, you have to pay me back. It's a two-way street, Styles."

"I'll do anything just p-please" Harry begs followed by a hiccup.

"Alright," I say as I slowly pull down his jeans.

Harry lets out a small moan as I kiss him and go back down.

"P-Please.."

I pull his boxers off and his dick is really hard and I look at him.

"Katie...."

He bucks his hip up craving more friction.

"Someone's desperate, mm?"

"Please Katie"

I take it in my mouth, and he thrusts up to get it deeper. I don't gag, which surprises me but I keep going.

"God....Fuck....Cant....Need...Want...Gonna" he pants out. He tried to grab onto something, but it's just a slippery wooden floor.

He empties out and I swallow every bit and sit up.

I catch my breath, and so does he and he smirks at me.

"Your turn"

He helps me onto the bed and he sits me on his lap.

"That was g-great"

I smile and I bury my head into his neck, tickling his sweaty skin with my breaths.

He kisses me and Im really exhausted, so I'm kinda like a rag doll right now.

***Harry's P.O.V.***

I feel her short little breaths on my skin as I help her sit back up and she lays down on my lap, her back on my lap as I kiss her passionately. She grants me entrance as my tongue explores her mouth, making her moan a few times into my mouth lightly.

I move my hand down her body reaching her shorts as I pull them off with her help.

"Harry.."

"Yeah"

"I love you," she pants out.

"I love you too."

We continue kissing passionately as I take her underwear off and stick two fingers in, scissoring and circling. She moans my name into my mouth as her eyes close.

I pull out and she gets off of my lap, laying down normally now.

"Here comes your pay," I say as I start.

***Katie's P.O.V.***

Here comes my pay.

He kisses my neck as he leaves little lovebites around the sore, big one he gave me, and kisses down to my stomach, since I'm still wearing my shirt.

He then starts eating me out as I moan loudly. He puts a finger in while eating me out, and then stops both as he slams into me.

"Harry...Think...Want....Close....Ugh" I moan out.

I feel myself getting close as he kisses me lightly and I empty myself out to him, breathless.

He pulls out and lays next to me, and he kisses my forehead before we change into our pajamas and falling asleep.