Chapter 3: No One Mocks Me

Stan went home as soon as we both got tired of playing. We did watch the movie, but it ended quickly than I'd expect.
I watched him go out, from my bedroom's window. He waved at me, and took off, as he disappeared from my sight.

I got lovestruck and thought about it a couple of times. Until, someone was poking me, calling me back from reality.

"Kyle! Kyle!"
I snapped out, with Ike's yelling right on my ear. It hurts a bit. I turned to him and answered.

"What is it?"
I asked impatiently. He stared at me with a blank look and pointed at the door.
" Mom is calling out for dinner. You need to come down."
He stated. I let out a sigh, and followed him down.
As I sat down, my mom talked about something I often do to people I REALLY HATE.
KILLING.

I stopped eating for a while and listened to her a bit. She talked so much about everything, I just leaned my head over my hand.

"I heard, that there where already three kids killed today."
My mom started. I gazed at her with despise. I know she didn't do anything, but I might get pissed and they could get suspicious about me.

"Really, mom?"
Ike asked curiously, but I can tell he was enjoying the topic. Me and Ike are mass-grave killers., he killed already 20 so far, plus 33 on our vacation. I killed 3 here, but 45 on our vacation place. No never knew it was us, and now that you guys know, SHUT UP! I'll hunt you down if you tell anyone.

"Yes dear, but I don't want to talk about it anymore."
My mom informed. Why all of a sudden change? Good I guess, I almost lost my proper thinking there.

~~~
After eating, I quickly walk-ran up to my room. I was thinking of how I can prevent this from spreading. The police might work with this stuff.

Ike came to my room, (we have our own rooms ^^) and started planning. I locked my door, and joined him at his doing.

"I can tell there's a flaw, but it can work 95%."
I told him. He nodded, and drew a diagram of what he predicted, and it was pretty much of what we both wanted.

Ike went back to his room, and just let the plan work. We'll use the plan on our own with no help, as usual.

~~~
I went to school, and I heard mocking as I went pass them.
"Hey look, it's Curly Tops!!"
A voice said. I growled at him, which made him stop, but he continued afterwards.

"S-S-S-So Ginger, like w-what I- w-what I-I did for you?"
A familiar voice asked me sarcastically. I stopped and looked behind me to see Jimmy Valmer mocking me with despise and trickery.

I glared at him.
"What's your problem?!"
I got enraged, I tried to calm down, again, but it's not working anymore. This happens three times a day, these past 4 weeks.

Then I knew he was nect subject and target.

~~~
Subject number 4. Jimmy Valmer. 10 years old. Yellow top, and blue skinny jeans. Crime to me? MOCKING ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. He's gonna get it.

I sent Jimmy a truce card, and made him meet with me in the abandoned junkyard. Where nobody goes to. No stupid person would ever go to a place so abandoned, alas, Jimmy is pretty stupid.

He actually went here!
"W-W-Wh-what do-do-do you want? You need to a-a-a-a-apologize to m-me?"
He assumed. That ticked me off. I pushed him into a broken car and trapped him in.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
He yelled out from the car. Wow he didn't stutter, but his achievement will now be useless.

I found gasoline and poured it over the car and him. He coughed, and sputter as he tasted some it.

I let out a match and set fire to the car, where Jimmy was in.

"Agggggghhhh!!!"
He screamed violently, as the car was set on fire, and soon he knew he was too.

"DIE!! YOU BUTTFACE!!!"
I yelled as I stepped back, to let the car explode.
His internal organs splattered against the junkyard junk. Blood everywhere. I was holding an umbrella to prevent myself from getting all bloody. Believe or not, it worked.

I laughed with joy as I saw the burn and heard Jimmy's screams. It was very satisfying and I felt accomplished about what I did.

"Tch. You deserved it."
I growled, leaving the abandoned junkyard. I then went home, and Ike met me as I entered the house.

"So did you do it?"
Ike asked me with a wide grin. I nodded, and he gave me a slow clap. I just smirked and went to my room.
I took out my old yearbook, and crossed out Jimmy Valmer with a red marker. I always do this when I terminate people, like Annie, Cartman and Wendy.

I already crossed them out, now I'm looking for a next target. Lucky for them, they haven't done any crimes against me yet. They better not though.

I'll find someone though.