Chapter 15: The Liar's Truth (End)

Sometimes, Stan lies. Back then when we were still little kids.

"You didn't tell one me? So why did you come?"
I asked coldly, glaring at him. Even though I still love him, he could tell on me anytime, I have doubt on him.

"I promise, dude! I didn't--"
"What makes you think I'll believe you?!"
Kenny suddenly interrupted with anger. I got startled, as he gently pushed me aside. Stan backed up a little, with a shocked expression.

"I didn't! I swear!"

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!"

"JUST BECAUSE YOU HELPED HIM KILL DOESN'T MEAN--"

"OH, SO I HELPED IN KILLING?! I WAS DOING HIM A FUCKING FAVOR!!!"

"A FAVOR OF WHAT!?"

"MAKING SURE THAT HE KILLS MORE GRUESOME!!"

Stan's expression turned from complete anger, to a shocked expression. But believe it or not, it's true. I plan to kill more people, just don't have the strength to all that yet. So he helped me.

But if you consider them fighting, I'm not taking any chances. I need to...

"LIAR!!"

"IT'S THE TRUTH, ASSWIPE!!"

"TRUTH MY BUTT! I DON'T BELIEVE IT ONE BIT! QUIT YOUR LIES!!!"

"IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT THEN I--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU!!!"
I interrupted their harsh arguement. I put out the dagger from behind and pointed it at them.

"If you don't be quiet, I'll make sure this'll be your last breath!"
I threatened. But even so, I can't kill 'them'.
They're my best friends. I kill the people who hurt them, especially if it's Stan, my super best friend.

"Kyle.."
Stan murmured. I glanced at him, then at Kenny. They stopped arguing and shouting, which was good.

"I can't do this anymore..."
I told them. If you know my plan, then lucky you, I'll haunt you forever. I held the knife tightly and held it with force.

I put it near my neck and I let the tip of the blade touch my skin. I felt its sharp end.

"Kyle don't--!"

*SLASH!!* *SPUTTER* *CHOKE* *SQUIRT*

That will ease you, all of you... I can burn in hell for all I care... Stan, don't forget me, I won't.

(Kyle, No!!!)

I heard them say. But I was already gone, already...

Dead.

You are the reason, why I kill, Stan. I told you, I'll do anything for you, even kill myself.