Chapter 4: Planned (part 1)

"Oh Thank you!!"
A familiar voice praised me. It was Bebe Stevens, I found her missing notebook, accidentally. I just noticed a green notebook with sparkles on top of Stan's desk. Oops. The heck did she do?

"Don't mention it."
I told her in a kind voice. Did she... do something? She shouldn't.
I don't like girls really. I believe they are very annoying, and some sorta kinda... mean.

"Bye!"
She told me, running away to meet her "friends". I just stared blankly as she went away. I opened my locker, and found a letter.

"Kyle! Have you seen Stan? I need to get something from him. If you have seen him, could you inform me? Thanks!
-Bebe"
Beve write a letter to me, and slipped it into my locker. Supposed, that she was looking for her notebook, that I found... on... his... desk... Crapbutt.

"Found you~"
I smirked evily and followed her silently behind her friends.

Subject number 5. Bebe Stevens. 10 years old. Has big bust size for a fourth grader. Blonde hair, red coat and black jeans. Crime to me? SECRETLY BEING WITH MY BEST FRIEND. They really want to die, do they. Well, at least I brought a knife today. I can torture her sweetly.

I gave her a 'return' note and snuck it inside her locker. I had this planned out.

So I spent time with Stan a little while, as I stayed near Bebe's locker, to keep watch.
Stan just kept talking about evolution of video games, which was pretty interesting to my opinion.

After a while, Bebe came to her locker, unlocking it. She picked up the little piece of paper, and seemed to have read it.

She even smiled to that piece of paper, so that's when I made my move.

"Hey, Stan... I'm gonna go home, 'kay?"
I informed him, smiling.
He scratched he back of his head, and replied a "okay..." to me.
I skipped as I felt Stan looking at me as I went. So when I was out of his sight, I followed Bebe to our meeting place.

"Hello there, Bebe."
I greeted sweetly. I started off with a nice entry, some might say.
"Oh, you wanted to meet me, Kyle?"
She replied back with a question. I stared a while, and slowly pulling out my knife from behind.

"Yeah, well, you see, I wanted to ask you something. Something important..."
I informed. She looked at me, and leaned her head a bit to the sude.

"Hm? What is it?"