Chapter 8: The Confession

I walked up to the school's doors, and waited for Stan to meet me. I want to tell him now, so it'll be off my mind, and I can do 'things' freely.

"Hey dude."
Stan came up to me. I nodded and pulled him at the back of the school. I gripped his hand tightly, knowing I'm not ready to tell him but I need to.

"Kyle?"
He asked softly. I looked down a bit, because I felt my face heat up. I noticed Stan trying to get a look of my face.

"Stan... I-"
I couldn't speak properly. Stan looked at me deeply and smiled. He held my shoulders.

"You can do it, Kyle."
He told me. He curiously looked at me, smiling. I faced him, with a bit of a surprised look.

"I-I have a..."
I couldn't say the words. I was too nervous to even tell him anything.

"Crush on me?"
He told me. I froze on the spot. How did he know? He looked at me warmly smiling. And with that I started tearing up.

I turned around to wipe my tears and prevent my crying, a killer never cries.
Then I felt hands on my shoulders, and it turned me around. Before I knew it Stan was hugging me, warmly. Smiling.

"S-Stan-"
"I Love you..."
Stan told me. My eyes widened, and started to tear up, because of two reasons.
One, because he felt the same way as me. Two, he'll soon know who I am. What I am.

I cried on his shoulder, and hugged him back tightly. He patted my back, and chuckled a bit.

"It's okay, Kyle."
He reassured. I still cried and he softly ruffled my hair. He held my hand softly and wiped my tears with his other hand.

°°°••••°°°°•••°°°••••°°°°•••

After school, I quickly rushed home, tears still wellung up in my eyes. Why does he feel the same way?! He... He'll hate me once he knows... I- AHHHHH!!

I took out my knife and went for a tree. I kept slicing of the pieces, slashing it because of frustration. I grew tired and sat down, laying my knife down the grass.

"..."
I felt a presence. I looked up to see Kenny there. He looked at me blankly, and sat beside me, away from the knife.

"..."
We sat there silently. Not talking eachother at all. Then Kenny broke the silence.

"You confessed, right?"
Kenny asked. More like stated. I nodded, not looking at him. I felt his eyes on me.

"Do you think I have a chance... with Butters?"
Kenny suddenly asked, out of the blue.
I looked at him, and then turned away.
I nodded, with a faint smile, to show I cared.

Kenny smiled back to my thought, and laughed a bit. I had to ask.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing... Just kinda happy HE felt the same for you."

He answered.
I just smiled, then frowned. Does he like Butters that much? I can't help him just like that.
I don't know what to do. What I can do.
Besides, I'm an unknown killer. Kenny is a regular citizen.

"Kyle?"
Kenny called out. I must've dozed off and thought too deeply.

"You should go home. We'll talk tomorrow."
I told him. He agreed. I buried the pigeons, and Kenny went home.

I waved as he went by.

I glanced over Stan's house a while, then went to my own.

°°°•••°°°•••°°°•••°°°•••°°°•••

"I'm home."
I greeted my empty home. No one answered back, then it hit me. Mom and Dad are in a trip, leaving me with my brother.

"Kyle? You're late."
Ike said, coming down the stairs. He was holding a bloody knife, meaning he just killed something or someone.

"You're early."
I replied. And what I meant by early is his killing spree. He usually do this late at night where nobody is out in the dark.

"Come up, I wanna show you somethin'..."
He insisted. I took off my coat, and went upstairs.

I saw a trail of blood, that led to his room. When I followed the crimson trail, I saw three people there, all dead.

"Really?"
I complained. Now I have to clean this, that's why you should never kill inside your property. Tch.

"Had to, bro."
He told me as always. It's getting a bit annoying though. Can't do anything though.

"I'll get a mop."