Chapter 14: Why Now? (Part 1)

He knows. Why now? Well... I guess there's no hiding it anymore, I should be able to kill myself without any lapses. I better face this fact now, he doesn't want me anymore.

"Kyle?! Is that... YOU?!"
He screamed, as I faced him the back of me. I stared into the black abyss of my mund, and looked at Heidi's dead body. All spluttered up into a violent death.

"..."
I stayed silent, as I felt his breath, still gasping, and shocked of what he saw. He was waiting for an answer.

I slowly faced him, with a fixed expression of emotionlessness. He gazed at me in fear, while I looked at him, with the thought that he'll call the cops since he knows.

"W-Why?"
He stammered as he asked. I felt my eyes grew dark. He still looked at me with frustration, and waited for me to answer.

"Were, you the one responsible for our friends' absence?"
He asked another, waiting for answers coming from me. I slowly raised my head a little, and gave him a short nod.

"No..."

". . ."

I still stayed silent, not saying a word. At all. I waited for him to get his phone, and call shitty 911 but, he suprisingly... didn't.

"Aren't you gonna call the cops? 911? Tell someone? Why not, right?"
I insisted, sarcastically gazing onto him. He got shocked even more, and raised his brow a bit.

"Why w-would-"
"WHY. WOULDN'T. YOU?"
I interrupted. I sounded a bit irritated, I kicked the dead body lightly and started walking off.

"Kyle! Wait!"
I heard Stan say. I peeked at him blankly, as he looked at me with confusion. I completely turned to him, and blinked once.

"Why did you it? Is there someone who knows this?"
He asked worriedly. I blankly stared at him, and turned away. I started walking away, and leave him.

"Wai-"
"Kenny."
I interrupted, confessing that someone did know what I was doing. I walked away, far from him, and darted off, unseen.

● ● ● ● ● ●

Loud knocking interrupted me as I sat down the couch. I lazily got up, and went towards the door. What about what happened earlier? I cannot do anything about that.

I opened the door and saw, Kenny, freaked out on me. He grabbed my shoulders fiercefully, and shook them, making me go forward and backward.

"Did you tell Stan already!?"
He asked nervously, still shaking me.
I gripped his hands and calmed him down.

"I'll tell you all about it."
I told him, letting him in.