Chapter 4: Planned (part 2)

"Hm? What is it?"
She asked me sweetly. I showed the knife in my hands, and she slowly stepped back.
I twitched menacingly and pointed the knife at her.
She trembled, and moved back another three steps.

"W-Wait... w-why do you have... a knife?"
She trembled. I just laughed at her pitiful look. I started walking towards her, my head twitching madly with insanity.

"You talked with Stan, right? What is it that you needed that time?"
I asked her.
She looked terrified already, but I really need to kill her. My sanity won't let this pass.

"I-I-"

"WELL?!"
I violently interrupted her. She squealed with wide eyes, and fear.

"T-The... notebook..."
She fessed up, as tears welled up her eyes. Knew it.
I walked a little faster, going to her.

"Die."
I muttered.

"W-What?"
She trembled. I glared at her little hazel eyes and repeated my words.

"DIE!!"
I yelled, before stabbing her, right in the stomach. Blood sputtered, and squirted out violently. She choked up and held my arms tightly.

"K-Ky...le..."
She muttered. I took out the knife from her stomach, and made her fall down. I pointed the knife on her, and she struggled a bit to get away.
But I stabbed her on the back, before she could move another muscle.

"I-I'm... so...rry..."
She muttered before her eyes slowly closed, and stopped moving.

"You're not forgiven."
I told the lifeless body of our school's slut. She is.
I poured gasoline I found earlier and set the body on fire.
Damn. There's blood all over my shirt. First time in forever too.

"I need to clean this off before somebody sees."
I said to myself as I tried rubbing the blood off. I searched for a nearby water source, and luckily I found one.

But it was pretty much a stream. I took off my jacket and washed the blood off. The stain was gone, since it was still fresh.

Once I dried off my coat, I took off back to my house. I walked sanely and tried to calm my senses. I feel like I need to kill another. Just to ease myself.

I spotted a girl, who seem to be alone. Good. I need to do this quick, or else I'll lose it. I really need to kill another one.

"Miss, can you follow me?"
I gently walked forward to the girl, and asked her.

"Huh? Who are you?"
She asked, innocently tightening her grip on her handbag.

"I'm no one dangerous, please trust me."
I convinced her. She nodded hesitately, and followed me. I led her through an empty alleyway. Stupid idiot.

"So why are you stop-"
"Shut up."

I cut her off, before she could even finish. She looked at me, frightened.
I turned to her, with dead eyes. A couple more time, I'll go on a rampage.

"W-What?"
She reacted with wide eyes.
I took out my school scissors, and stabbed her in the eye.

"AHHHHHAHAHAHHHHH!!!"
She screamed. She can scream all she wants, no one can hear her, nor notice her.

"AGGHAGHAAAAAGAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"
She screamed louder, as I twisted the scissors around her eye socket.

I took out the scissor, and stabbed her in the stomach. I cut open her stomach, and stabbed her and stabbed her and stabbed her, all over again.

Once I finished, she stopped moving. That was a close one, I almost lost it.

With the smell of blood, I felt eased, and under control. That was just the thing I needed, good thing I found a victim with a snap.

"Kyle!"
The sarcastic malevolent tone of a familiar boy interrupted my thinking. I turned to see Kenny, greet me fully, with a warm smile.

"Oh, uh... Hi Kenny!"
I greeted him as well with hesitation, of having blood stains all over, but luckily no sign of it.

"What're you doing? Ah! Are you going to Stan's place?"
He asked double questions. He was one of my happy-go-lucky friends, but at the same time, perverted.

"Well... I was planning to."
I replied back, scratching the back of my head. I put my other hand in my pockets, only to feel a wet thick metal. I peeked a bit to see the bloody blade I used to kill the girl earlier. I still haven't disposed of it yet.

"Really? Good! I was planning on going to his house too."
He said happily, I put on a fake smile and let out a chuckle to show I was intrigued.

"You go on ahead. I'll just need an errand to run."
I informed him. He nodded and as he left, I threw the scissors somewhere no one would or could find.

After that I cleaned myself and darted off to Stan's house.