The first three chapters

One: Put a copyright as your first chapter. Only because if someone likes something out of you book or just your idea they can take it. If your story becomes big and you have no copyright page they can steal it.

So I'll help you now. Here's an example.

Copyright © (year) by (your name)

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual event, locates, organization, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Just copy that.

Telling people not to copy your work is not just going to cut it. I'm not a lawyer but if it not in details they can find a loop hold to take parts of your story. Just saying.

I wanted to be professorial about my work. Not to mention I love to write and if someone took my work I would be so upset. So I went online and found this. If you look in your library books or books you own you will see the same thing. PLEASE protect your work and have a copyright page.

Two: Prologue

You have the right to put one up. It's one of those things that gets the reader excited about your book. But if you don't want to put one up that's fine.

Three: Chapter one

I would also put up a chapter up. Just to see if the prologue hooked my reader in.

This is what I would do. So start with three chapters first. But than again its just an advice.