Writer's Blocked Again!

We are back at it again with Writer's Block everyone and I had saw this really good advice from another Author and I have no idea how I never wrote this down since it is something that I do as well but she had made a valid point about Writer's Block. 

In her words Writer's Block is not real. I wanted to disagree with her about that. 

Words of Google: Writer's Block is when the Author loses the ability to produce new work or experiences a creative slowdown.

So this writer (I am so upset that I can't remember who it was and it has been some time) put up a post about their story. A reader commented saying that she/he wished they could write a book but they suffer Writer's Block so they don't write.

The Author writes back saying that (something like this) "Writer's Block is not real. It is only real if you chose to make it real. Just don't stop writing, even if you don't have any ideas just keep pushing through and eventually you will have an idea or you could end up having something you can work with."

Okay, that's when she had me. She was right.

Writer's Block was what you make it out to. 

There was times where I knew my characters, the plot, setting, and beginning and how I wanted it to end but it was the journey of how to get to point A to point B. There were times I couldn't figure how to get there and I would stop writing the story all together or lose interest in the story I was writing. I would use music to help me get into the moody or a feeling someway to help me write a scene. If I was in a cross road I was able to push through all that.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions about writing please leave one down in the comments.