notification 20

[Thus chapter is dedicated to averagedork1 because she's an amazing dork and needs to be recognized more often for her amazing unicorn-ness. XP]

*iMessage*

Mom: Tyler

Mom: Tyler answer me please

Mom: Tyler we're worried sick

Mom: what's going on

Dad: son

Dad: get your ass home right now

***

i woke up with joshua's arms wrapped around me. i was wearing nothing and wrapped in the bedsheets, and when i felt his bare chest pressing on my back, i smiled remembering last night.

i opened my eyes and saw sunlight streaming in through the closed blinds and i could hear the soft chirping of birds outside. i snuggled into his chest, hooking my knee around his and smiling into the pillow.

he made a grumbling noise and hugged me tighter. i grinned and twisted around in his arms to face him, trying not to wake him up.

he was adorable sleeping. his mouth was open just slightly and when he would breathe in through his nose, he would exhale in a little puff of air through his mouth. his fluffy red hair was all in his eyes and over his forehead. he looked so cute.

i kissed him on the nose and he sniffled, twitching his nose and making a face before relaxing again. i giggled quietly at him. he was like a kitten when he slept.

i rested my forehead on his and closed my eyes. i couldn't believe that i was here in a motel with the man i loved, naked in bed, watching him sleep. how could i be? i was too sad of a person to be here. there was no way anybody could love me like that. but if that was true, how was i here?

joshua wrinkled his nose again, then exhaled heavily.

"morning, potato."

i smiled and opened my eyes. his morning voice was deep and husky.

"morning, joshua."

"did we actually..."

i nodded and kissed him on the lips.

"we did."

he was quiet for a minute, just watching me with his hazel eyes and holding me to his chest.

"i don't regret it."

i reached forward and ran a hand through his hair, pushing it out of his face so i could see his forehead.

"i don't either."

"i love you, tyler joseph."

"i love you, joshua dun."

i put my head against his chest and he threw a leg over me underneath the covers. we stayed like that, not saying anything, just listening to the other breathing for a while. i loved it. i wanted to stay in that moment forever.