Car Accident

The police officer :  Kid, Come with me. We will go everywhere to find her... i know you love her.. she comes to visit us everyday and brings us food.. and talks about you all the time ... and we all love and adore her... lexi right?" 
* i smile* " yea. her names lexi... i love her so much you have no idea off- " 
* he holds out his hand * " Granger. Officer Granger" 
* i shake his hand and we get into his car* " so how long have you been working on the police force?" 
*he starts the car and we start driving* " well son, i've worked in this for 11 years.." 
* i stare at him in amazement* " uh you don't look that old to me" 
* he laughs * " Kian... thank you for your flattery, but i am almost 50." 
"no! really? you look great for your age. My dad...  looks older then he really is ... and it's hillarious.." 

*the police officer starts to say something... &  a car comes out of nowhere and  crashes into the cop car... our car rolls 8 times &  my phone immediatley  calls 911& responce teams come and we are both knocked out and they flip the car back up onto it's tires& they pry the doors open& pull me out onto a gurney& they put oxygen on me and i fintly hear voices asking me if i can hear them and to blink if i could understand them and i blinked & they  rush me to the hospital & i  fall asleep*