BIG news c:

Kian's Pov:

The guy pulls out a gun and walks slowly twards me & points it at my head & Megan opens the door quietly 

Guy: you ever gonna give up?
Me: Yeah. like tha- 
*he cocks the gun and comes closer to me& puts his finger on the trigger* 
guy: don't say anything stupid
Me: yes,sir.
*the guy uncocks the gun and megan tackles him down to the ground* 
Megan: You capture lexi... then try and kill jc. then come in here and try to kill kian? what is wrong with you guys? why are you doing this?
*she takes hand cuffs out& hand cuffs his hands together& a cop comes in and takes him away& megan comes over to my bed & i start crying* " will you go out and find her? please? i just... i need her back, megan... can i tell you a secret?
*megan comes closer to me and i whisper in her ear& she backs up and covers her mouth* " no way kiki! you!...  damn... you found it in the trash?" 

 * i point at my things* " it's in that bag.. she threw it away and apaently i'm going to be a father " 
*i tear up* " megan... please find her... i don't... i ju-" * the doctor comes in* " kian... you are free to go in a few days. we will have extra police cars at your house just in case they  want to try anything else funny...." 

Things will pick up in the next chapter I promise!