Hopeful..

*kian laughs* " i don't care babe... i dont care if it does kill me... if it saves you and the baby then i'm okay wit-" *he sits up really fast & pukes up blood& yell for the nurse& the nurses come running in* 
*nurse yells* "CALL A CODE"  * kian cries* " what the hell is happening to me?... my...my stomach hurts.... so b-" * he pukes up more blood*  " fck"  
*the nurses rush him out & i cry* " why is this happening!" 
 *the nurse comes over to me* " his eyes are jaundiced .... i'm sorry... his liver is failing.... if we don't find him a new liver he will probably die... i'm sorry mam." * she gets up and leaves & i burst out into tears* 

Kian's POV: 

*the nurses rush me to the Urgent care & a doctor comes in* " kid... you are , the top priority in this hospital. we will do everything we can to get you a new liver... " 
* i cry* " i don't care if i live ... i just want to say goodbye to my fiance... shes in this hospital too... i wanna see her... can you put her in the same room with me ? " 
"will do mr. Lawley" 
20 mintes later lexi comes walking in.

*i sit up and the happiest look on my face* " BABE YOU CAN WALK!" * i start crying* " thank you lord" 
*lexi comes running over to me and kisses my lips softly* " and i can run too" * she laughs and smiles* " i love you kiki..." * she starts crying* " i thought you were dying right in front of me... i ... i just broke down... for the half hour that you have been in here... i heard no news on you...  i... i thought that you died when they came down to get me... i ..." * i grab her arm&  pull her ontop of me* " hon.. i will never die on you... i will fight to the end"