Hospital problems

*jc slaps him* "WHERE THE FUCK YOU HIDING HER YOU BASTARD SHE'S LIKE A SISTER TO ME IF YOU HURT HER... IM GOING TO TORCHURE YOU UNTIL YOU DIE YOU FUKING HEAR ME YOU BITCH!
*megan cries & says weakly* "jc.... * she comes over to jc &  looks at him* " hey...i know this bastard hurt and took lexi... but you need to calm down baby... okay? 
*jc looks at her  and starts crying and he gets off of him and pulls his knife out of the guys leg&  hands the knife to the cop and the cop arrests him and takes him to jail& jc  gets uP and hugs megan tight* " Megan... baby... lexi... if.... * jc cant finish and he bawls his eyes out looking at her & he kisses her*  you... babe are staying with me... just in case they  come for you, ill be fuking ready

*connor comes running to us* GUYS KIAN IS GONE! 

*jc runs outside& sees me limping to a police cruser& tells the cop to get in the passenger seat & he moves over & lets me in the drivers seat & puts the sirens on * 
"so this is what we are gonna do.... we are going to find her if this shit kills me okay? 
cop: okay kian let's do this and he turns the scanner on and points at it * " this is where the call was made from last time they talked to you earlier"
*i go up to 120 mph & we get there 1 hour later & i get out of the car with a cane &  i sit down & cry* "BABY WHERE ARE YOU"
*i hear a gun cock& i put my hands up* 
Guy: Throw the cane and stand up
"i need the cane to stand up.. or are you gonna help me up you fuck?" 

*i stand up and throw the cane* & he puts the gun up against my head* " i told you not to get the cops involved in this..." 
 * i look back and i see the bloody  body of the cop that was driving with me* 
"YOU FUCKER I HA-" * the gun cocks& lexi  screams& i run to the scream and he shoots at my legs& i run away from the shots& i get a gun i find on the ground and i shoot him multiple times& the car drives away with lexi in it& i fall onto my knees and point the gun at my head& i cry* " i love you lexi.. forgive me"