✖️Twenty Two✖️

__Connie's P.o.v__

"Whatt....why not!??"

"I don't know connie! Im just confused about this being a father stuff and growing up!"

He sat down on the ground and put his hands on his cheeks

"Its been my dream to do all this with you, to start a family with you, to grow old with you, but once it became reality, i dont know how to coup with it"

I sat beside him and hugged him

"Steven.....i...i dont know what to say...just i love you...and nothing is gonna change that...i wanna do everything in the world with you, because Steven... Your my everything.... Remember when i told you i wanted to be apart of your universe?"

He looked over at me with wet eyes

"Yea?"

"I meant every word....i wanna be there when you cry, i wanna be there when you get your first gray hair! I wanna be there when you become the greatest gem worrier....i want to see the world with you... "

My eyes started watering and i corseted his cheeks softly so we looked into each other eyes and i spoke softly

I wanna see our children have children! I wanna be as old as dirt with you and experience every happy, depressing, sad ...etc moment with you Steven! Because i love you!  And if you don't feel the same...nothing will ever change how i feel about you!"

His eyes started to water and then he began crying giving me a hug hug...

"I dont know why i ever doubted us...connie im so sorry...i still wanna he married"

I pulled him in for a kiss

"So do i"

Soon after that Mr. Universe showed up

"Hey love birds!!! You ready to go!?"

"Yup"

Steven grabbed my hand and pulled me into the car..

He drove us back to the house and it was pretty late by the time we got back...

"Good night Steven and connie ! See ya tomorrow!"

We looked at each other in confusion and then Steven yelled

"What for?!"

His dad just kept driving and waved out the window.

We shrugged then walked inside

_Steven's p.o.v__

When we got inside no one was home...like usual so connie and i headed straight for bed..

The next morning i woke up to a note on my face...

To do list:
Pick up flowers
Meet me at the warehouse
you wear what i give you
Pick her up
Meet me back at the warehouse..

  ________________love dad

I was extra confused but i did what he said

Around 5:30 ish everything was all together and i was all dressed up

"Wow steven... You look great!! Where are we going tonight thats so special?"