chapter 16: 'i want you'

Alexis:

Through out the rest of the day I've been stressing about multiple things at the same time so when the bell ringed i was ecstatic for a quick second untill i remembered that i had to meet drew.

I groaned and made my way through the crowd.

"Lex!" Sarah yelled as she came up to me.

  I frowned "whats up?" I asked in confusion "john wants to 'hang out' tomorrow night" she said and i shrugged

  "then hang out!" I said and she bit her lips "i can't" she said and i sighed "why not?" I asked and she looked away

   "im scared...i really like him lex but what girl doesn't? Plus im not in the mood to get hurt" she said and i raised an eyebrow

    "your not in the mood? Theres a mood for that?" I asked curiously and she laughed.

"Oh please shut up you know what i mean!" She said i laughed

   "just go for it sarah..and if something goes wrong ill be waiting for you with a movie and mint chocolate ice cream. But trust me he likes you!"

She grinned "this is why your my bestfriend" she said and i rolled my eyes "i know i know so just go!" I said

  "good luck meeting with the devil today!" She said and i laughed "bye chick" i said as we both went separate ways.

I made my way to the east side of the building then went up two flights of stairs which leads to the schools roof top.

Yes that was our spot.

I sighed as i remember all the days we had hot makeout sessions up here.

"Thinking of our hot make out sessions" he said

I didn't even need to turn around to know who that was. "Don't flatter yourself drew! now what do you want?" I asked.

"I want you!" He said turning me around to face him.

"Drew please...if you wanted me you wouldn't have done what you did!" I said and he sighed

     "look i already told you what happened what more do you want from me? I said i was sorry" he said grabbing me and i pushed him away

  "well sorry doesn't cut it!" I said and he groaned.

"Its over drew! I'm done! I'm so tired of you controlling everything...and I'm done with letting you treat me like shit! So please leave me alone"

"You don't mean that..." He said holding me tight in his arms and I squirmed.

"Let me go!" I said angrily but he shook his head.

   "Its because of him, isn't it? Mike? He doesn't like you! And even if he did have some remote interest in you he would just throw you away like he used to do. Don't you get it? No one will ever reach Emilys level in his eyes." He said and I looked away as tears ran down my face.

"Well I rather like someone who doesn't like me back then go back to someone who will just cheat on me." I pushed away from him and this time he let me go.

"Someone who will mistreat me, keep me a secret, I'm done with the drama and the insecurities. and I sure as hell am DONE with you." i snapped as I wiped one last stray of tears. i turned around to leave but of course it can never just end there for drew. 

he caught my arm, turning me back around to face him. 

"Lex i-" a grim look was on his face, one that I've never seen him wear before, but I cut him off.