chapter 11: the saying is 'real men cry'

Recap:

   I heard the front door slam shut and i rolled my eyes before turning back towards mike who was now standing closer then before.

His eyes was raging like a storm as he stared down at me.

"Leave!!!" He said and before i knew what i was doing i smirked "No!"
                ****
Present:

   "Alexis don't mess with me! I said leave or else i'll-" he started but i cut him off

     "or else you'll what?! If you didn't know, your drunk mike! And for what?! All cause of a girl who wants nothing to do with you!" I said harshly and he staggered backwards as if i slapped him.

   His face filled with pain and he looked away.

Guilt rushed through me instantly.

   "Mike i'm- I'm sorry!" I said as he looked away

     "no..its okay your right" he said and i shook my head as confusion ran through me.

  He didn't sound drunk.

  "Why do you sound sober?" I asked as he lifted up a broken punching bag off the floor.

  I wonder what happened to it.

  I looked back and forth between the punching bag And mike.

Do i even want to know?

   "The only way you'll know i'm drunk is cause i have quick mood swings other then that i'm pretty much the same...alcohol doesn't really change me" he said with a shrug. 

    I sighed And started to help him clean up his basement.
There was more beer bottles and tequilas then i liked.

   "You know this is a lot of alcohol! You shouldn't-" i started to say turning around only to see him in the same spot he was when i came in, with another half empty bottle of tequila.

    He took a large gulp and i frowned.

  Anger rushed through me and i quickly pulled the bottle away from him.

  I would have yelled at him but i stopped when i saw the tears spilled down his chiseled cheekbones.

    "Fu**!" He said and i keeled in front of him.

        He quickly covered his face with his hands and i grabbed his hands pulling it away.

   "Hey...hey its okay to cry!" I said as i caressed his wet cheeks. He shook his head.

    "men don't cry!" He said as he clenched his teeth, i shook my head

        "the saying is 'real men cry' don't be so hard on your self!" I said and he sighed

    "i just don't understand! I actually loved her...i-i think i still do and i thought she loved me to but how can you hurt someone you love?" He said as his voice cracked.

   My heart broke at his words but i forced the ache away as an idea came to me.

     "Show me your room" i said as i stood up.

          "What?!" He asked looking confused.

  "You want to get over her right?! Show me your room!" I said and he reluctantly got up.

       We walked out of the basement and mike led me upstairs.

    Nerves ran through me as i followed him upstairs.

      And i couldn't help the thousand emotions that rushed through me.

  Omg i'm going to his room!