chapter 5:I think im going to call you lexi

Alexis:

"I can help you get over her" the words tumbled out beyond my control.
    Michael paused mid step and stood there for a while before he turned around to face me

"How?" He asked his voice full of emotion.

   "I know what you have to do! I could make all the pain go away but its up to you! Its if you're willing" I said

   "I'm willing! But I want to start right away! I don't ever want to feel like this again" he said and I nodded.

"okay sure fine just tell me when" I said

  "wait for me today after school...by the bus stop" he said and turned to leave.

  My heart dropped as I realized he told me to wait for him away From the people at our school.

  what? Dose he not want to be seen with me?

   "T-t-today? After school?" I asked and he turned back around

  "yeah..what's wrong with today?" He asked

   "nothing-its just that...nothing" I said as I realized my brother was picking me up today.

    "look if you got plans with your boyfriend I'm sure you could cancel them!" He said then turned to leave again as I scowled at his back

  "oh and by the way what's your full name? Cause all I know is lex" he said

   "Alexis" I said

       "Alexis" he whispered and I involuntarily shivered in delight.

   "I think I'm going to call you Lexi!" He said and I bit my lip to stop my self from smiling.

     "alright Mike" I said emphasizing his nick name and for the first time since I talked to him he smiled.

My breath caught in my throat as his two dimples once again popped up.

    "see you later Lexi...I'll text you when I'm leaving the school" he said and before I could remind him that he doesn't have my number he turned the corner and left.

   I sighed and squealed before I skipped to lunch.

********

    I decided to skip lunch today.
I was to excited to eat!

   I know Sarah will be mad that I skipped without telling her but ugh shell be fine!

   I was so into my thought that I wasn't looking where I was going.

       I rounded the corner and I bumped into a hard chest.

Hands wrapped around my waist and just by the smell of his Ralph Loren cologne I knew who it was.

    "Hey babe!" Drew said and my head snapped up as my eyes instantly found his cold gray ones.

      "I'm not your 'babe' you inconsiderate jerk!" I said as I pushed him away from me.

     He chuckled then stepped closer to me "you know you are! You've always been my babe and I bet you miss me" he said taking steps closer to me with each word.

I shivered as his hands made contact with my cheeks.

    My cheeks burned red hot as I felt my self weaken under his touch.

How can he still have this effect on me!?!

    He took a step closer so our bodies were now pressed together.

    His lips was an inch away from mine and I closed my eyes.

    I took a deep breath as I tried to control my self.

        I opened my mouth to talk but the words I wanted to be strong fell out of my mouth in a weak whisper.

  "D-drew don't! P-please" I said but of course drew never listened to me as his lips met mine.

    I instantly kissed him back as pleasure ran through me.

     He griped my waist his nails digging into each side as I gasped in both pleasure and pain.

He took that as his chance and quickly snaked his tongue into my mouth.

    We kissed furiously as I ran my hands through his hair.

It felt like I was once again drowning on all that was Drew.

       Needing to breath he pulled away before whispering in my ears

   "your mine Lexi! Always will be" he said but that's not what made my eyes widen in fear and horror it was because of who was standing behind him!

     It was John Macklyn who was staring at me with a frown on his face.

         My heart raced as drew gave me a quick peck on the lips before leaving.

  Me and john stared at each other for a second before he shook his head and gave me a dirty look.

     What the hell just happened?!?!

  I thought as john walked away

  ugh!! Why did I let him kiss me!?!

I just fell into his trap again just like last year!

What if john tells mike?!

But john doesn't know me! And he doesn't know I talk to his best friend.

     But don't they tell each other everything?!

    why am I freaking out?

mike doesn't like me.

It was a well known factor around school that mike doesn't like to associate with anybody who associates with drew.

While drew could care less mike takes it as a big deal.

    I finally got to talk to mike and even though he's not my biggest fan he will defiantly hate me and most likely make the whole school hate me, if he finds out.

       I bite my lips as I realized that mike could make my life hell with a snap of his fingers.

I groaned

  "ughhh what the hells wrong with me?!"

***
And so it begins!!# lol so what did u guys think?!!? Like it so far?! Please tell me if u do! Vote comment share do whatever just DO NOT COPY!!!!