Chapter 20:"Don't do it"

Mike:

"Fuck! Shit!" i paced the floors back and forth as i glared at John who was silently laughing at me.
   I apparently slept in so we were skipping school today. We were currently at johns house going over all that happened last night.

"What the fuck do you mean i hit on Alexis brothers girl?!?" i snapped getting irritated.

"Exactly what i said man. You got drunk and made shit worse." he said and i glared at him.

"Wow thanks best friend way to make me feel better." i snapped.

Ughhh my headache was coming back!

"Dude i hope you know my ass is on the line to! Do you know what he told me before i left?" he asked

"No what?!"

"To keep you away from his little sister. Do you know how fucking dead i am when he finds out i was fucking helping you get with his sister...that im still helping you get with his sister! I could be banned from seeing Sarah!" he ranted

"What is this guy?! fucking Zeus?! What everybody's just supposed to do what he says?" i asked.

"Hell yeah! Did you know he was a boxer?! A fucking boxer! And you know what he told me he never lost a fight!" john said as he too started pacing.

I glared at him.

"He could have been lying you know" i said but he shook his head.

"Nope the dude has all the trophies to prove it. And ohhh man!!! Just wait till he finds out that i was never the one lex was 'tutoring' God he'll have my head! Dude we're fucking doomed!"

"John! Shut the fuck up! Your not helping! How about you worry about the girls instead of lexi's brother. They are going to kill us!" i said and john frowned.

"No...Alexis is going to kill you." he said

"How do you know?"

"I heard her in the background over the phone."

"You Fucking told her?!" I yelled as my face got more hot.

"No...I told Sarah and Sarah told her." John said as if that made it any better.
    "What the fuck man! haven't you ever heard of bros before hoes?!" I glared.

    John laughed "well it's a good thing Sarah's not a hoe then." He stated and I rolled my eyes  "you know what I mean!"

    "Alright I'm sorry I told Sarah, but you could just tell her to forget about everything I said to her when she gets here." John stated quickly walking out of his room.

    I quickly followed suit "wait wait wait..... Sarah is coming over?!" I asked in disbelief

  "Yeah."

  "When?!"
"After school " he said as if it was no big deal.  He walked to the kitchen and started digging through the fridge.

   I quickly checked the time and I scoffed "dude school ended and hour ago."

  "Oh I know lex had to change her clothes and let her brother know before she could come over."
He said as he started taking out stuff to do sandwiches.

  Now I know this mother fuckers playing with my head.
     "Fuck! Lexi's coming?" I asked and he smirked but nodded.

   "Aight man I'm out" I said walking out the kitchen.

     "Whoaaa where do you think your going?!" He asked following me.

  "Umm Lexi will be here.... "

   "And?"

  "Anddddd she's no longer speaking to me so I'm going to make this easier on all of you and leave." I said grabbing my car keys

    "Dude your not leaving." John said and I laughed

  "I'm serious." He said looking at me with a straight face on.

   I rolled my eyes and turned away from him, walking towards the door.

   Man john was just having some balls today.

Trying to tell me what I can and can't do.
"Don't do it."

   My hands reached for the door knob.

    "If you walk out that door I will tell Lexi that you got back with your ex." He said quickly and I swear both my hands and jaw dropped so quickly.

   I spun around so fast I felt my neck crack.

       "You wouldn't fucking dare!" I said angrily.

"Try me." He dared with a stupid smirk on his face.

    "What the hell?!" I yelled

   "Look man I'm just trying to help you out."

    "Help me out? Helping me out is making sure I don't run in to her not setting it up so that I do!"

    "Look man think about it this way. When will you ever get a chance to be alone with her again? Unless Lexi has a change of heart and decides to lie to her brother then you will, but she's not so just take your one free chance and at least try to get her to not go on that date on Saturday." He said and my eyes grew wide.

      "So she's still doing that?" I asked solemnly.

   "Yeah she never canceled. Just be the bad boy everyone knows you as... tell her you don't want her to go."

   I frowned as I thought of my Lexi going on a date with that kid -whatever-his-name-is.

    I took a deep breath and squared my shoulders.

  Suddenly the bell ringed.
   All my earlier resistance turned to motivation as soon as I heard the word date and Lexi in the same sentence.

Another ring.

I leaned against the entrance of the door as john pulled it open.

   As soon as the door open my gaze found hers.

   She looked shocked and so fucking innocent.

   She literally messed with my head.

   Man Fuck what her brother says this girl was fucking mine and I'd make sure she knew it.
********************************

Helloooo all my lovely readers!!! I am so sorry for the wait but I recently bought a new phone 😁😁😩😂💕😒😒yayyyyy😁😉😝😊😃😄😁😆😀😅😂🤣☺️😊 lol it's an IPhone😒😒sadly.

  But anyways I've been slowly working on this chapter and though I wanted to make it longer I couldn't wait to post it so it's a little short but I hope you guys enjoy it so please voteeeeeee😁😊😊😯😯🤜🏻 comment🤣😒😃❤️😃💕 and share if u care☺️🌺😜😘

Xoxo❤️😘 Nanabo_o