Chapter 3

Can I just say for the record, I suck at pool. Mike seemed to be the king of pool. Pool was fun, but I lost interest very quickly. The assistant 'Ian' hadn't arrived yet and it had been half an hour. Considering there were dorms, I'm guessing they want us to stick around here for a while. I wasn't going to stay. I was going back home, the first chance I got. After playing some Angry Birds on my phone, there door finally opened. A boy walked in. He was slightly shorter than me, had black hair and black glasses, which had orange stripes on them. He wore a suit and carried a suit case. "Explanation time" he says. He walks in front of the fireplace and we all sit on the couches, eager to know what was happening.

Ian straightens his tie. "You are currently in something called a 'HoverCarrier', which is a huge aircraft, 5 times as large as a U.S Navy aircraft carrier. We are a secret organisation called Security. We are so secret, even the government doesn't know we exist" Ian says, as if it was obvious. We were all on the edge of our couches, desperate for answers. Ian looked pressured. "We protect the world from threats. You kids have been selected to become new members of Security. Over the course of the next few weeks, you will be trained in physical and mental combat" Ian says, more confidently. Oh this is just brilliant. That was sarcasm, by the way. Ian opened his suitcase and pulled out 8 watches, which resembled an Apple Watch, but with a bigger screen. It was also black, not silver or gold. "This is a Security Watch. Since I don't have much time, I'll leave it up to you to figure out how to use it" he says. He's helpful. Super helpful. "I'm just gonna say, it'll...err...give a view of things" he says, snickering. Ian looks at his watch again and grabs his suitcase. "Okay, have fun. Dinner is in 2 hours. You'll know where to go"