Science and lunch with shannon

Mr. Fender was talking about how the moon goes around the earth and the earth goes around the sun and the sun goes around the Galaxy. I know it's pretty boring.
Shannon occasionally looks at Cammie when she is not looking. Stevie can see that Shannon is into girls. Stevie decides to write Cammie a note.
Stevie: Shannon keeps looking at u...
She hands it to Cammie. Cammie looks up with confusion in her eyes.
Cammie: what r u talking bout?
Stevie: she watches u in the corner of her eye...she looks at u when she knows u can't see her. Just watch!
Cammie was so confused. But whatever. She didn't mind if Shannon was looking her. After a couple of minutes Shannon looked at her and Cammie looked at her and smiled. Cammie waved. Shannon smiled and waved back.
The bell rang.
Cammie went to her locker and texted Shannon.
Cam: where do u want meet to go to lunch?!
Shan: go to the locker room. I'm headed that way right now to get money and my keys.
Cammie started to walk to the locker rooms when she got stopped by ally.
Ally: where r u going?
Cammie: I'm meeting someone. She instantly thought of Shannon and started to blush.
Ally: have fun with Shannon! She winked and ran to the lunch room to go see her girlfriend Stevie.
Cammie: how the hell did she know? She said to herself. She just realized she told Stevie. She must've told ally!
Cammie walked to the locker room and just waited outside the door. Cammie just goes on her phone. After a couple of minutes Shannon walked out.
Shannon: hey hot stuff!
Cammie: hi. She said confusingly.
Shannon: u ready to go?
Cammie: where?
Shannon it's a surprise! She said excitedly.
They walked out to Shannon's 1976 Chevy impala. Cammie was very impressed. They got in and Cammie loved how it was clean and it smelled like her.
Shannon: so where do want to go to eat?
Cammie: sushi?
Shannon: yum. We don't have that much time! So let's go. With that they left the school. It only took them about seven minutes to get there. Cuz traffic wasn't a bitch today!
Cammie picked what table to sit at and they ordered.
Shannon: so Camden tell me something about yourself!
Cammie: well I moved to L.A when I was 11. I used to live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Wbu.
Shannon: well I moved here when I was 9. I lived in Dallas, Texas.
Cammie: I have a question?
Shannon: I may have an answer. She said with a chuckle.
Cammie: I was wondering how u got my number and how u knew my name...cuz I didn't tell u any of that stuff.
Shannon: I asked one of her friends. She had hazel eyes. Uumm...blond tips...
Cammie: that would be ally. That little- Cammie stopped herself.
They went back and forth asking each other questions. They only had five minutes to get back to school.
They were only two minutes late so they sprinted to there next class as fast as they could. Cammie went to geometry while Shannon went to social studies. Stevie was in the same class as Stevie.
Of course they sat by each other.
Stevie: ur late! Where were u?
Cammie: I had sushi with Shannon and why did u tell ally I was going to sit with her at lunch?
Stevie: she's my girlfriend.
Cammie: whatever. Cammie wasn't mad at Stevie.
Cammie texted Shannon to see if Cammie could pick her up and then just stop at her house and just pick up some clothes.
After a couple minutes there was this blond haired girl that walked in.
New girl: hi I'm sorry but is this geometry and r u miss Ashley?
Ashley: yes it is and ur late.
New girl: sorry I'm new and I kinda got lost.
Ashley: oh sorry. What's ur name?
New girl: my name is spencer.
Ashley stood up and announced the new girls name.
Ashley: Cammie?
Cammie: yes miss Ashley?
Ashley: can u help spencer catch up?
Cammie: I'll gladly help her.
Ashley pointed to the chair on the right side of Cammie. Spencer smiled and sat down next to her.
Spencer: hi
Cammie: hey. She said shyly.
Spencer: I'm sorry but I have to say that ur a very pretty lady! She said with confidence.
Cammie started to blush.
Cammie: thanks! Uumm so open up to page 57 and do 1-7. If u need any help just ask.
Spencer: thanks. I have a question?
Cammie: u haven't even opened ur book yet! She chuckles and so does spencer.
Spencer: not about the homework. Everybody has been talking about a basketball game tonight and I was wondering if u were going?
Cammie: I am...I'm actually picking up my friend Shannon and she's coming over.
Spencer: well is it ok if I sit by u?
Cammie: ya...Shannon is playing and I think ally and Stevie r just going to sit by me.
Spencer could not stop thinking about how beautiful Cammie was! There was only one problem. Is she gay?!

Hey guys/girls how u liking my new story? There r going to be a lot of conflicts! But u know Shannon and Cammie they end being together somehow, or will one of them leave?😁 make sure to comment and vote! Maybe u could tell me some ideas.
Love u all!!!😘😎