Cuddling is Alright?

Shannon was about ten minutes from them.
"Omg where could she be" Cammie asked spencer.
"Cammie it's only been an hour and ten minutes" she stated.
"Oh. Well she better get here soon cuz I'm tired"
"Wait is that her" spencer said pointing at the black truck coming towards them.
"No she has a red car" she stated.
Shannon parked on the other side of the road and got out.
"Hey. Who's this?"
"This is spencer. Spencer this is Shannon"
Spencer walked towards Shannon to shake her hand. Spencer's car was towed back to her house about twenty minutes ago.
"Hop in" Shannon said while getting into the drivers seat. Spencer took the back seat.
Shannon out of some music and not five minutes later Cammie was sleeping.
"I need to stop for gas but there's no gas station for ten miles. You can take a nap like cams"
"I'm ok" spencer answered.
"Well it's 4:45 right now. By the time we get its going to be around eight o'clock so if you wanted you can spend the night and I'll drop you off in the morning" Shannon offered.
"That'll be wonderful Shannon. Thank you"
Spencer and Shannon talked until they got to the gas station. They didn't bother waking up Cammie. Shannon filled the tank and they went inside. They got drinks and snacks. Shannon paid for it while spencer went to the bathroom. Shannon went back to the truck. Cammie was awake crying.
"Cammie what's wrong" Shannon asked. Cammie didn't answer. "Cammie please tell me what's wrong" Shannon took one of cammies hands.
"My...my d-dad d-died" she said crying.
"I'm so sorry cams" Shannon brought her into a hug. "It's going to be ok. Cammie it's all going to be alright" Shannon tried to comfort her. "Cammie go in the back seat so you can rest" Shannon suggested.
Spencer came out of the gas station. Cammie went in the back and Shannon helped her. Spencer walked up to Shannon.
"What's happened" she sounded worried.
"Her dad died"
"Omg is she ok" she sounded concerned.
"She's pretty messed up"
Shannon for in the drivers seat and spencer sat by Shannon.
"Shannon" Cammie asked.
"Yes cams"
Can you sit back here with me" she said sniffling.
"Spencer would you mind driving" she asked. They got out and spencer drove off.
Cammie moved closer towards Shannon. Cammie wrapped her arms around Shannon and so did Shannon. They cuddle and went to sleep. It took a little longer for them to get home because of traffic. So it's about 8:37 now and spencer woke up Shannon to get directions to her house. Ten minutes later they arrived at her house. Spencer grabbed the snacks and drinks while Shannon carried Cammie inside. It was hard not to wake her up.
"Where have y-" Deb got cut off by Shannon.
"Ssssshhhhhh"
The tree girls headed up stairs to Shannon's bed. Shannon lyes down Cammie in the bed and put blankets over her.
Shannon and spencer went down stair to get some real food. Deb walks up to her daughter.
"Who are those girls and why was one knocked out in your arms" she questioned Shannon.
"The girl that's knocked out is Cammie. And the girl who's in the kitchen is spence. They're spending the night cuz Cammies dad just died and it's late" Shannon stated.
She walked into the kitchen where spencer was standing by the counter on her phone.