Trust me

Shannon woke up to see Cammie on the edge of the bed and spencer on the other edge. 'I thought they were dating? Guess not'. Cammie started to wake up so Shannon made it look like she was on her phone when she woke up.
"Morning sleepyhead" Shannon said.
"Morning" Cammie said in her cute morning voice. She rubbed her eyes. "Whatcha doin" Cammie questioned Shannon.
"Just on tumbler. You hungry" Shannon asked.
"No" she said shaking her head. Cammie sits up and brings her knees towards her. She wraps her arms around them.
"Cams"
She didn't answer.
"Cammie" Shannon said a little louder just in case Cammie didn't hear her. But still no answer. Cammie put head down so it was resting on her knees.
Shannon got up and sat I frond of her. "Cammie what's wrong" she asked. Cammie just shook her head. Shannon heard her sniffle. She could tell she was crying. " Cammie talk to me please" Shannon pleaded.
Cammie unwrapped her arms from her knees and reached for Shannon's shoulders and pulled her in for a hug. Cammie started to cry even harder. Shannon rubbed her back.
"It's going to be alright. Your going going to be fine" Shannon whispered in her ear.
"How do you know" she asked.
"Your just going to have to trust me" Cammie nodded. "Maybe you should more sleep. I'll wake up Spens and I'll drop her off" Cammie nodded and kissed Shannon's cheek. Then lyes back down as soon as Shannon got up from the bed. She went over to the other side and woke spencer up. When she woke up Shannon told her what was going on and spencer agreed.

When spencer got dropped off she drove to Cammies house to tell her mom where her daughter is. It took longer than expected cuz she's only been over there once.
Shannon knocked on the door and stepped back.
Cammies mom eyes we're red when she opened the door. "Hel-oh it's Shannon right?" She questioned. Shannon nodded. "Hi umm I'm just here to tell you that Cammie slept over at my house last night. And she told me what happened and very sorry. I've been taking good care of her" Shannon said.
"Thank you. And I thought she was with that spencer girl. They went to the football game"
"They did and when they were driving back home and her car broke down so Cammie called me and I picked them up but by the time we got to my house it was late so I asked them to spend the night. And when Cammie woke up this morning she started to cry and I talked her and gave her a hug and I told her that it was a good idea to go back to bed. So she's sleeping"
"Thank you for taking care of her" she opened her arms for a hug. Of course Shannon had to take it. They hugged and said there goodbyes and with that Shannon left.