Sad? Angry? Hurt? Late for Class?

"Well now that I know Cammie almost killed us, I'm not driving with her again" Kayla said laughing and walking to the courtyard.
"Whatever Kayla. I'm an amazing driver" she said flipping her hair and walking with Kayla
"Ok just leave me here" I muttered
"Oh hey I forgot something in the car. I'll meet you in there?" Kayla said while walking backwards slowly
"Yeah sure" Cammie said while walking to her locker
I grabbed my bad and threw it over my shoulder and closed the door. I then saw Kayla jogging towards me. She stopped in front of me, dropped her bag and grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me as close to her as possible. I had my hands on her hips. Well my left hand.
"I've been wanting to do this for a long time" she said smirking
She pulled me in for a kiss and I pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around my neck. We were so into we forgot we were at school. I started to hear whispers and and then cheering by guys. I pulled away and looked at her then we looked at the crowd of people who were staring at us. We looked back at each other and started laughing.

*bells rings*

"I'll see you later cutie" Kayla said with a wink and with that she left
"Wow" I just shook my head in disbelief that I'd just kissed the hottest girl in school.
I walked to chemistry, but I got stopped by ally.

CamPoV

"Hey Stevie" I said walking towards her at her locker
"What's up"
"Just waiting for you"
"Now I know why you aren't walking with Shannon"
"What?"
"We all have chemistry together and you usually walk with her and you like her. And now you're mad at her for kissing Makayla and no-"
"What?!" I tried to keep it cool. "Excuse me" I said walking away to find Shannon.
I saw her talking to ally and I stomped over to her.
"Hi ally can I steal her away for a sec"
"Yeah sure" she had a confused look on her face. "I'm just gonna go to class. I'll see you guys later"
"Hi" she said smiling
"Don't hi me. What the fuck was that"
"What me talking to ally. Oh it was just out sign language class and we have a te-"
"No the kiss with Makayla?!"
"Oh" I could see her blush and get nervous
"Oh? Oh! That's all you can say for leading a girl on? For just kissing her out of nowhere? For-for-"
"Hey" she said taking my hands. "Look at me" I looked at her wanting to kiss her lips. "I'm sorry I lead you on. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I had a date with her-"
I pulled my hands from hers. "You what?"
"God I'm really screwing this up aren't I?"
"I can't believe you. It like your a totally different person"
"News flash Cammie people change"
"Yeah but I never sought you out to be a whore" I said tears streaming down my face. I walked away after a couple of seconds of eye contact.
I was crying. I was hurt. I was angry. I was sad. And now I'm late for chemistry. Fuck. I walk to the office and get a late slip and I didn't notice till I got to the classroom the the ladie that signed off had excused me. Maybe it's cuz she saw me crying. Whatever. I take my seat by Stevie like always.
"Hey" Stevie nudged me. "What's wrong"
"Nothing I'm fine"
Couple minutes later Shannon showed up and all I wanted to do is slap her in the face. Then kiss her. Ugh.