I Can't Love Anyone

"Cammie I can't do this" spencer said while taking a step back.
"What do you mean?" I said while looking at her with confusion.
"You just said you were in love with Shannon in the bathr-" spencer said before getting cut off by Shannon.
"Wait what? Your in love with me?" Shannon asked while taking a step back.
"Yes...no...idk!" I said while my eyes started to tear up.
"I'm sorry but I have to go" Shannon said walking away.

Week later

At School
ShanPoV
*alarm*
"Uuuuggggghhhhh" i turned it off and took a shower.
*text from Babe😍*
Hey beautiful you on your way?
No I'll be leaving in five
Ok see you❤️

I hurry up and go down stairs. I grab my keys and head out the door. I arrived at sophs house 7 minutes. I honked the horn to tell her I'm here. She comes out in a white skirt and a black tank top. She opens the door and sits down.
"Damn you look sexy" while I lean in for a kiss.
"Thanks baby" soph kisses her.
About ten minutes later they arrive at school. They go to the courtyard and sit down by Spencer.
"Hey" spencer said.
"Hey" both soph and I said. 
"Oh I'll be right back I'm gonna go say hi to Amy" soph said.
"So what happened after I left?" I asked spens.
"Well she started to cry and she begged for me back but I couldn't. I told her we could be friends. We went back to the hotel and she fell asleep and I went to the pool. And then the next day we packed up and left. The car ride was kinda awkward but I did meet a girl at the pool and got her number so that's a plus" spencer explained.
"Your already dating someone?" I asked
"No no no. I'm not ready to date. We're just talking"
"Oh cool"
Sophie came back and said she's gonna go walk with Amy to class. So she kissed me on the cheek and left. I watched her walk away and frowned.
After a bit I walked in and I walked down the hall to go to the locker room. Then I saw Cammie with a group of her friends. I tried not to make eye contact with her but she stared at me thinking I was gonna say hi. I walked past her and she looked over her shoulder and she walked to me and grabbed my arm gently.
"Wait shan" she said in a sincere voice.
"Cammie I don't know what to say to you"
"That's ok just listen. I am so sorry that I kissed you. I screwed up everything betw-"I interrupted her.
"Cammie look I gotta go" I said then walked away.
Cammie stood there for like 15 seconds and then jogged after me. I opened the door to see Amy being pushed up against the lockers by Sophie. I dropped my keys and said....
"I...."