Chapter 5

Maya and I went up to the room and started to pack my bag. It was quite a lot of things while the other guys were filling up some forms.

10 mintues later, Zayn came up. "Need help dearie?" Zayn asked me. I felt like fainting cause I saw his light brown eyes and his voice was so nice to hear; it sounded like a song. Maya held my hand and she whispered into my ears, "He is right in front of you babe, just chill." My luggage was packed. "I kinda miss Maya, can we go Starbucks with her?" I asked Zayn.

In 5 mintues, we reached Starbucks. Harry asked us our order and ordered. Zayn and I bought the same; Hot Chocolate. We drank our drinks and talked for a while. Then we left Maya in the orphanage and we went to the 1D house. We went there in Liam's car. As there wasn't space for me, I had to sit on Zayn. Liam was driving the car. He put a sudden brake. I hit my head on the back of the driver seat. I fainted and fell on Zayn. After that, till we went home, I couldn't remember what happened.

After a long time, I woke up. The 5 guys were worried and started to shower me with questions. I answered every single question. "Babe, do you have any questions for us?" Harry asked. "Who's my daddy?" I asked as I looked down at my feet. "I'll be your dad but is it okay if you don't have a mummy?" Louis asked me. I said okay and hugged him and said,"I love you daddy!" He replied,"I love you too baby."

Harry then said,"I can be you "mummy" if you agree?" I hugged him and said, "I love you mama!!!" "I love you too, daughter!!" He said as he kissed me on my forehead.

Louis brought a bowl of chicken porridge with fried small chicken pieces in it. He fed me and Harry gave me water whenever I needed. "You two are the best parents!!! You two are the Larry parents!!" I said looking at Harry and Louis. Zayn put me to sleep and all of them left to sleep cause it was already 10:30pm.

Actually the journey took a long time cause my mummy ( Harry ) and daddy ( Louis ) said that the car broke down in the middle of the highway. So ya....

--------------------------------------------------

In this story, Selena's mom is Harry and dad is Louis. But they won't get married of course.