Chapter 7

After breakfast, we went to the hall. "Bro what movie you wanna see?" Liam asked Harry. "Commitment?" Harry replied. Liam took out the DVD and played it. Louis messaged Zayn and me to get the cake. Both of us excused ourselves and went to the kitchen.

Harry felt something fishy about us going to the kitchen together. He followed us. Louis tried to stop him but Harry came into the kitchen. By then, I took the cake and put in the refridgerator, Zayn ran into the toilet and I took a packet of Milo and started to make Milo. Harry did not see the cake. After he went, I told Zayn to come out and we light up the cake. We brought it out. Louis said 1,2,3 and all of us sang a birthday song for Harry.

"So this is what you two were doing, yeah?" Harry asked us with a strict face. We both kept silence. He walked up to me and stared at me for a while. "Thank you so much, darling. And Zayn, thanks to you too." He laughed and said. He carried me too. "Mama!!!!! I was so scared that you were gonna scold me. O.M.G!!!!!" I said as I took a deep breath in.

We cut the cake. Harry fed all of us and asked if we want to go out for lunch and dinner. We all agreed. We went ( up ) to our rooms and got ready for lunch and dinner.