Chapter 8

I took out my a plain white crop top with high waisted denim shorts and a flannel and wore it. I put on my eyeliner, mascara, pink lipstick and pink blusher. When I went down, everybody were there waiting for me. "Girls need more time than guys okay?" I said to avoid from questions such as why are you so late? Or what were you doing for such a long time?.

Daddy locked the door and mummy carried me to the car. I really don't know how come mummy can carry me despite the fact that I am 34.5kg. Maybe I am too light. Mummy I want to sit beside papa. I sit on your lap can? I asked my mummy. Okay baby. Mummy replied with a smile on her face.

Daddy asked us where we wanted to go for lunch and dinner. Me, Niall bro, Zayn and mummy said Nando's. Daddy drove to Nando's. Throughout the journey, I fell asleep.

Suddenly, I heard someone knocking on the glass window. It was a traffic police. He told me that I cannot sit with my mummy cause it is too dangerous. He said I could sit on someone's lap at the back.

"I will keep her." Zayn said. I went to him. He brought me to the back row. We played Jenga there. It was quite fun. I sensed something wrong happening to my feelings. I felt like being with Zayn forever and never leaving him. "Nah, this is not love. It is just best friends thingy......I guess!" I told to myself.

Once we reached Nando's, I got down and fell to ground. I then realised that I was having leg cramp. Zayn ran to me and carried me. He carried me till we sat down in Nando's. When we sat down at Nando's, we placed our order. Me and Zayn weren't that hungry so we decided to share a plate of 12 peri peri chicken wings. Niall bought his usual; peri peri chicken. "Sorry but you got to wait for 30 minutes cause we are running out chicken but our other branch manager is bringing some over." The waiter said. We looked at each other and then said okay we'll wait.

I was sitting beside Zayn, Niall was beside Liam and Larry beside each other.

I was a little sleepy so I slept on Zayn's lap, obviously, with his permission. Then after 30 minutes, our food came. We ate it. Then mummy paid the bill. We left and shopped at BHG, OG, H&M and last but not least, Cotton On. Then we bought some outfits and a spectacles for me from the shop beside BHg ( I don't remember the shop name. ) and then left.

we were very tired so we skipped dinner. Believe it or not, we did not eat dinner continuosly for 2 days. It was tiring for the past 2 days. Beofre going to bed, I updated Maya about my day, as I promised. Good Night!