Chapter 20

When I went home, I went up to my room. I was thinking about Srujana's advice over again and again. Her advice was to talk about this to Maya and Louis.

I was thinking about it over again and again. I thought about it until I got headache. I rubbed some ointment on my forehead and slept. Before going to sleep, I texted Zayn that i didn't want lunch.

~3 hours later~

I woke up but still, I was thinking about Srujana's advice. I washed up. I took two pieces of paper and wrote two different words/phrases. I wrote 'talk' on one piece of paper and 'don't talk' on the other. I went to the prayer room. I crushed those papers and placed it infront of the photo of the God I pray to everyday. I prayed and dropped the papers after shaking/rolling it. I took one piece of paper from the two. I opened it up and it said, "talk". I thought it was God's wish and went to the hall.

"I need to talk to you both, Maya and d-daddy. Please come up to my room now, thanks." I said and went up to my room.

The both of them came up. I told them my problem. "Dude! You are my bestie, not my daughter. I'll not let you call me mom neither will Louis do that. Your parents is Larry not Laya!!!!!" Maya said, a little angrily. "You sure?" I asked, hesitatingly. "Yes." The both of them said.

We went down.

Tomorrow, 4 marriage is happening; mine, zayn's with Selena, Liam's with Srujana, and Niall's with Hana. Harry wants to be single. louis said.

Just then, Srujana and Hana entered. I went up to them, angrily and said, "You liars!!! Why didn't you two tell me that you'll are dating Niall and Liam!?!?!?!" "We were about to tell you now but never mind." They said.

Srujana, Maya and Hana stayed in my house today night.

~next day, 11 November~

We all woke up and got ready for our marriage. We went to the register office and married our loves.

Let's go to the orphanage. Sel, it is your wish. Who do you want your sister to be. You can choose. If your want a brother also no problem. Or if you want both, a sister and brother also can. Louis said.

Is it okay if it is a indian cause we only have 1 indian in our family? I asked. No prob my dear daughter!! Louis said.

We made our way to the orphange.

At the orphanage, I saw two indian teens who were 1 and 2 years older than me. I went up to them and asked them, "May I know your names?" "I am Shamini and I am 21. I am Jabur Deen Faruk, you can call me deen. And I am 22." The both of them introduced themselves. "Are you gonna adopt us? Please do, we are suffering here. And he is my elder brother." Shamini said.

I felt sad and pitied. "Daddy, come here!" I called out to my daddy. "Yes?" He asked. "Can we adopt these two? They are so kind and are suffering here." I asked. "Application form and related documents for adopting Shamini and Deen have been filled. They are my children from now on and your siblings!" Daddy said.