Chapter 1

"Niall and Zayn have been best friends since kindergarten. They met an awesome guy called Liam Payne in 7th Grade. Liam introduced Niall and Zayn to his singing band called One Direction. In that group, there were 3 guys; Harry, Liam and Louis. Niall and Zayn joined One Direction.

At first, they had interest in singing. They decided to participate X-Factor. When the boys reached the age of 15, they applied for X-Factor. They joined and won the ' X-Factor Champions ' award.

They decided to make a new song. They were thinking about what name they should put for the song as they have the lyrics and music already. When Harry looked at the lyrics, he named it as ' What Makes You Beautiful '. They went to Stockholm, Sweden and shoot the music video. They continued making many other songs." That's it for today. I'm not going to write anymore for today.

Hi, I am Selena. Let me tell you more about me. I am a 2o-year-old girl. I stay in a orphanage called, "The Direction!" in London. I had a best friend called Maya. She is my life savior. There was once I wanted to commit suicide in the orphanage because of my stupid father. But she saved me.

My dad is a drug addict and he also drinks. Every night, he drinks and takes 10 drug pills. His health is horrendous. He had lung cancer when he was in is 20s. But he was recovered. He then got influenced by his Facebook friends and took up a new habit of taking drugs and drinking. Since then I hated those who takes drugs.

I am a fangirl. I fangirl over One Direction. Just now, I was writing about One Direction in my diary because I needed to take my mind off the stupid message my dad sent me.