Chapter 15

~Next Morning At 9pm~

"Elena? Wake up dearie." Hana woke me up. I thought she was talking to someone else but I felt her tapping my hand. So I woke up and asked her, "Who's Elena?? My name is Sel." "Sorry, I made up a nickname for you." Hana said. "Oh My God that freaking sounds better. Okay now on you can call me Elena. ILY babe. Wait can I call you babe??" I asked. "Sure. Okay get ready. Let's go out." She said. Ok. I will be down in 10 minutes. I said.

~9:15am~

When I went down, daddy and Maya were watching a movie. Mummy was sitting at the dining table. Niall and Hana were waiting for me at the couch near the stairs. Liam and Zayn were sleeping.

At that point of time, I lost the respect I had on daddy.

"I going out. See you later, mummmy!!!" I said happily and went out with Hana and Niall. Okay darling. Mummy said.

"She's totally arrogant!" Maya said. The moment I heard it, to prove that I am arrogant, I replied back arrogantly,"That's because you came into my beautiful family, you daughter of a -" I stopped after saying 'a' cause daddy have told me that I should not use vulgarities at any point of time. I just stomped out of the house.

Niall started his bike but it did not start. As Hana's best friend, Srujana, was staying in the same block and knowing that she has a car, she called her and asked her for her car key. Srujana was kind enough to come down and pass her car key to Hana.

We took her car and drove to the Gomez Theatre.

---------------------

The story behind Gomez Theatre:

In Bradford, United Kingdom, a new theatre was opened in the 1960s. Selena Gomez was called to officially open the theatre. She was asked to name it. She said, "If you don't mind, I shall name it the Gomez Theatre as I opened it but movies being shown here can be anyones. Not necessary that it should be mine. You know why." The manager of the theatre approved and named it as the Gomez Theatre. That's how the name of the theatre came about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story behind Gomez Theatre is not true. I don't think There is a theatre called Gomez Theatre. And also I don't think there is a theatre that was officially/unofficially opened by Selena Gomez but if there is, then let it be. Thanks!!!