Chapter 9

I woke up with Zayn's cat, Prada, on me licking my hand. "Prada! Where are you, little kitty?" Zayn called out to Prada and searched for her. I told Prada to go back to Zayn cause Zayn told me this last time : you just gotta tell her to come to me and she will if she is lost and you saw her. After telling her, I went to the bathroom to get a quick shower.

-9 minutes later-

I came out. I closed the window and saw Prada on my bed. "I'll take you out after changing. Can you turn to the other side for 10 minutes?" I asked her. I think she is smart. She listened to me and turned to the other side.

I took out my towel ( I am naked ) from around my body. Zayn came into my room as he thought Prada might be here. And ya, he saw me naked. I rushed to the toilet and wore my crop top and my skirt.

I came out. Zayn was there. "I am really sorry." He apologised. I said it's okay.

Something literally got into our minds.

I sat on my bed, opposite him.

He came near me.

He held my hips.

He kissed me on my lips as his hands hugged me.

I hugged him back and kissed him on the lips.

Our eyes were closed. I guess, we were enjoying the moment.

( note: To make it a little interesting. It is written in such manner. )

Not long after he kissed me, we came back to our freaking sense. "I guess I rushed into it. I just want to say that I-I l-love y-ya'." He said. Proposal accepted. I said. Both of us walked out.