Chapter 6

~Next Day In the Morning~

I woke up in the morning with the bright sun shining into my eyes. I stood up and stretched for a few seconds, then I headed to toilet. I brushed my teeth and took a warm shower ( A shower using warm water ). I came out and took my crop top and my three-quarter tights. I wore it and went down.

Zayn was the only one at the dining table. I sat down at the dining table, opposite of Zayn. "I didn't have the time t-to talk to you." He stammered. "Ya, I realised it. Daddy told me that it is mummy's birthday today." I said. "Yes. I have bought the cake. Louis said we are in-charge of lighting up the cake and bringing it to the hall when Harry is seeing TV." He said. "I'm glad to help." I said.

Just then, daddy came. "Daddy!!!" I ran up to him and hugged him. "You are a late riser." I said as I crossed my hands and looked at him angrily ( I still have my childishness even though I am 20 ). He carried me, kissed me on my cheeks and said sorry. My other brothers and mummy came. I sat in between Larry and ate my breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------

Selena's parents are called Larry in the story. So in the story, if Selena is with her parents, it would be as such : I am with Larry ( Selena's POV ).