Chapter 6

*sings* Its tearin' up my heart when im with you! And when we are apart I feel it too!!!... That song has been stuck in my head for days o.o

Okay anywho so I know I took forever to upload but I had major writers block. Anyways this chapter is short, dont hate me Dx but this is where everything starts heating up :) The story will probably end pretty soon, maybe like 5 chapters left. And since this chapter is so short I will try to upload Chapter 7 this weekend or something to make it up to you guys :)

Anywho on with the story :D

Peace. Love. Matt Lanter<3

Chrisy :)

P.S vote, fan, comment, add to your library, spread the word and all that good stuff :)

P.P S also this is dedicated to xXSummer_GirlXx for making me this AWESOME cover :) thanks again :D

__________________

Chapter 6

.

.

.

.

.

.

--Rebecca's POV--

The doctor told me I didnt have any broken bones, which was good, but that I would have to take it easy for awhile.

"Now tell me Ms. Walker, how exactly did this happen?"

I looked at the young doctor, he looked to be in his late twenties and straight out of medical school.

"I fell down the stairs..."

He looked at me unsure for a minute then he said "Are you sure? We can help you if there is a problem at home or-" I cut him off.

"No, its quite alright Doctor. I fell down the stairs. There are no problems at home or anything, really." I gave him a weak smile, trying to hopefully make him drop the subject. He looked at me skeptically for a minute then nodded.

"Okay Ms. Walker, if you say so. Anyways you can leave now, remember to take the pain killers I prescribed to, and to take it easy for a few days."

"Okay thanks Doc"

I walked back into the waiting room to see only Ryan.

"Where's Aiden?" I frowned, did he just leave me here? I mean I know I wasnt alone or anything, I had Ryan but still...

"He had to go take care of something. Anyways are you okay? What did the doctor say?"

"I'm fine. Just a few cuts and bruises. I have to go get some pain killers from the pharmacy though. What did Aiden have to do?"

He shrugged.

"I dont know, but I'll take you to the pharmacy before I drop you off."

What was so important that Aiden had to leave?

Thirty minutes laters we stopped at my house. It was about 5:30 so I was happy I wouldnt get in trouble for being late.

"Thanks Ryan, I really appreciate everything you did for me." I gave him a sad smile. Aiden was still in my mind and I have to admit, I was disappointed to not see him waiting for me when I walked out of the doctors office.

"No problem Becca. I just wish you would let me kill your father already. I mean I could dump the body in the river and its not like anyone would miss him."

I laughed a little.

"I dont want you to get put in jail for a low life like my dad. To be honest I think death would be to easy for him. Anyways I should be heading inside, my mom might be wondering where I am and besides I really want to change out of these clothes from last night" I said while looking down at my now ruined outfit from the night I spent with Aiden.