Chapter 10~ Epilogue

Okay so this the LAST chapter :) thank you to everyone who has supported me thro this and everyone who has fanned, voted, commented and all that good stuff :D I love you all.

Peace.Love.Harry Styles

Chrisy (:

P.S this is short cuz I had no clue what to write o.o

Chap 10~ Epilogue

.

.

.

.

.

I woke to the smell of burning toast. I turned to my left to see Aiden wasn't there anymore. I got up slowly and headed staright to the bathroom to get myself looking presentable. Meaning I brushed my teeth and ran my fingers through my hair. I walked to kitchen to see Aiden in a pair of boxers and muscle shirt trying to cook something.

" Damn it! How could this burn? I tried so hard this time" he mumbled to himself.

" Need some help?" I asked trying to hold back my laughter when he jumped 10 feet in the air.

" No no. I got this. I just hope you like your bacon on the super crispy side." He said jokingly.

I sat on the counter and watched him attempt to make eggs. After his third try he got them to be somewhat edible.

" Ta-da!" He said as he gave me a.plate of burnt toast, eggs, and bacon. It didnt look edible but I was glad he out effort into it.

" Thanks Aiden" I said.

" No problemo sweetie." He said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed on at the nickname.

" So you ready for today?" He asked me while eating a piece of burnt toast.

" Heck yeah! I can't wait until its over. It would be one thing to put in my past" I said happily.

" You're probably the only one who isn't going to miss college. I bet the rest of your classmates are." He said while chuckling.

" No, Gary can't wait to get out of this place." Gary is a good friend of mine who I met freshmen year. At first Aiden didnt like mine and Gary's friendship until he found out he was gay. That's when I had the brilliant idea to ask Ryan to fly over to California for a little vacation and I introduced the two. Lets just say it was love at first sight. The two even plan to get married next year, once Ryan moves down here. I smiled at the the thought of their wedding.

" You better start getting ready, or you'll be late" Aiden said snapping me out of my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~

One hour later we were rushing out the door and speeding down the road towards the school. As soon as the car stopped I ran down toward the building.

" Hey Becca!" Aiden yelled from behind me.

" Yeah?" I asked stopping for a second.

" I love you!" He said.

I smiled and felt the butterflies erupt in my stomach when he gave me his dazzling smile.

"I love you too!"

~~~~~~~~

" Now please give a round of applause to the graduating class of 2016!"

Everyone cheered and roared as we threw our caps in the air. I smiled as Gary came through the crowd and hugged me.

" Congrats!" He said while laughing.

" Same to you! Have you seen Ryan or Aiden?" I shouted in his ear.

He pointed behind me and I saw Aiden, Ryan and my mom running towards us. My mom got to me first engulfing me in a bear hug.

" I'm so proud of you!" She smiled with tears in her eyes.

" Thanks" I said.

She gave me one last hug and whispered in my ear " I'm so glad your father isn't here to see this. He doesn't deserve to see you this beautiful and happy. He deserves to rot in that jail cell of his." She said fiercly. It was true, he didnt deserve to see me this happy. After what he did to me all those years ago he deserved the 35 years to life he was getting punished with.

I turned towards Ryan and saw him hugging Gary and smiling with tears in his eyes. I smiled at the happy couple and turned towards Aiden to see him down on one knee. My eyes went wide and he smiled at me.

" You are the most beautiful women I have ever known. Your smile just brighten ups my day and your kisses, no matter how simple they are, drives me insane. You're crazy and smart and funny. And I love you so much Becca. Would you do me the honor of marrying me?" He asked hesitantly.

I smiled at his red, embaressed face.

" Yes." I replied. Aiden was the one. I know he is. Just his smile sends me into a frenzy.

He put the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly.

" I love you" he said while kissing me.

" I love you too"