Chapter 7

*-*-* Authors note will be at the end of the chap :) *-*-*

.

.

.

.

Chapter 7

The next few days were spent with me trying to pack my things. I havent seen or heard from Aiden and its starting to worry the heck out of me! Where was he?

I heard the door bell and made my way slowly down the stairs. I was being careful, trying not to cause me anymore unnecessary pain, since I was still sore from the previous "incident" with my father.

I opened the front door only to reveal my aunt Maggie. My eyes widened and she smiled brightly at me. I havent seen her since my eighth birthday. My dad always told me she was going to go to hell, and how he didnt want people like her around me. He forbid her from the house. I never understood what exactly he was talking about but I always nodded my head in agreement; there was no agruing with my father.

"Hey Becca" she said while engulfing me in a bear hug. I hissed in pain and she pulled away immediatly.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry sweetie. Are you hurt? Are you okay?" She asked me worridly.

Im guessing no one told her about what happened.

"Ummm yeah I'm fine" I told her trying to smile.

"Come in" I said trying to change the subject.

She walked in with a women, who I hadn't noticed before. I looked at the strange lady following my aunt. She had short blond hair and sparkling green eyes, she looked familiar. My aunt and the blond lady sat on the couch in the living room so I closed the door and stood in front of them.

"Oh! Umm Becca, you remember Betty" aunt Maggie said.

I looked at the lady again and I looked through my memory to see if she would appear. Then I remembered, I saw a faint appearance by her at my seventh birthday party, and I smiled at her.

"Of course. Its nice to see you again Betty." I said kindly. She smiled at me and nodded. Then a question popped up in my mind. Why was this random lady, who I barely remember from ten years ago, here?

"I dont mean to be rude, but why exactly is Betty here?" I said trying to sound as nice as I possibly could.

"I guess your mother never told you...um I married Betty three years ago" she said proudly with a wide smile on her face. A smile spread on my face at the thought of Aunt Maggie's wedding.

"Really?! Thats wonderful! Congrats!" I said happily.

"Thanks" Betty said.

I frowned suddenly "Why wasnt I invited?" I asked aunt Maggie.

She looked at me confused.

"I sent your mother an invitation..."

Then I suddenly understood why my father hated my Aunt so much, it wasnt because she was full of life, or because she was a little to loud sometimes. It was because she was a lesbian. My face became red with anger. All these years I've been forbidden to see my aunt because she was a lesbian?!

"Im sorry I just thought your mother didnt want to attend because... well because I was marrying a women..." Maggie said sadly.

"No no. Im sure it was because of my father." I said bitterly.

"I dont understand."

I sighed and began to explain the years of torture my mother and I suffered through because of my father. When I was done Maggie looked at me with a sadden expression on her face.