Chapter 8

Okay so i know i haven't uploaded in FOREVER. I apologize, school has made me crazy busy. Anyways this is the second to last chap. Meaning the next chapter is the last one, then the epilogue :D I've lost two fans over the last couple of days and i just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have stayed with me :) this chapter might suck, but I tryed to make it longer. Hopefully you enjoy :)

Peace.Love.Arizona Ice Tea<3

Chrisy (:

.

.

.

.

Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning actually happy. My days here are coming to an end and I know I am soon going to be far away from this place. The sad part is I'm going to be leaving behind Ryan and Aiden. I sighed and got out of bed, and began getting ready for the day ahead.

At around 11 I decided to go to the bookstore to meet up with Aiden and Ryan.

" Hello? Anyone here?" I yelled into the empty store.

" Becca!" I turned to my left to see Ryan coming at me full speed. He wrapped me up in a hug and squeezed me tightly. I winced, still sore from my father's beating.

" Sorry, sorry. I' m just happy you're here, I haven't seen you in days." He gave me a sad smile.

" Its okay. I've missed you." I told him with a smile.

" I've missed you too. Aiden should be here in five minutes"

I nodded.

" Becca?"

" Yeah?"

" I'm really gonna miss you." He said sadly.

" Aw dont get sad, you are still gonna be my best friend. We' ll talk everyday, promise. And maybe you could come visit every now and then? Either way nothing is gonna change between us, you' ll still be my best friend, promise."

He smiled and hugged me gently.

" Love you Becca." He whispered.

"Love you more Ryan."

A few minutes later Aiden came in, looking as gorgeous as ever. He looked over at me and smiled. My stomach erupted in millions of butterflies and I smiled. He always seemed to take my breath away, even with just one look.

He came up to me and gave me the biggest hug I've ever had.

" I missed you Becca" he said in my hair. My heart melted.

" I missed you too." I whispered.

I heard a gagging noice and looked over to see Ryan making kissing noices.

I rolled my eyes. " Grow up Ryan" I said playfully.

" Never!" He yelled and walked into his office, giving us some privacy.

" So are you going to tell me what this plan is?" I said bluntly.

He pulled away from the hug and said " Nope, not yet. First we are going on a date. Then maybe I'll tell you."

My eyes widened in surprise. A date?

He laughed at my expression. I smiled in responce, I loved his laugh.

" Where are we going?" I said following him outside of the bookstore and getting into his dad's car.

" Its a surprise."

I hate surprises. They are un neccesary, and they cause to much suspence. I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration, why did he have to be so stubborn?