Chapter 9

So this is the last chapter. Well, sorta. I'll be posting the epilogue soon so look out for that. Thanks so much to everyone who has stuck by me with this story, you guys rock :)

Comment, vote, fan, add to your library or something nice like that :D

Peace.Love.Harry Styles <3

Chrisy :)

P.S this chap contains curse words so...you've been warned!

Chapter 9

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning I woke up to find myself on a empty bed. I looked around and noticed I wasnt in my room. I heard the door open and I saw Aiden walk in with nothing but a pair of sweat pants.

" Morning beautiful" he said while smiling at me.

I blushed all kinds of red and just nodded.

" Ready for today?" He asked while looking concerned.

I shrugged and got off the bed.

" Where's the bathroom?"

" You know if you ever want to talk I'm here..."

" I know. Where' s the bathroom?" He sighed but said " Down the hall, third door on the left."

I nodded and made my way to the bathroom. After doing what I had to do, I looked at myself in the mirror. What did Aiden see in me? I knew I wasnt ugly but I know I'm not beautiful. I have boring brown eyes and my hair sticks up in random places, my teeth could be a little straighter and I had so many bags under my eyes from the countless sleepless nights I've had this week. So many things could go wrong today.

I sighed and attempted to fix my hair so that it could be presentable. I opened the door and yelled to Aiden if he had any toothbrushes I could use.

"Yeah! Check under the sink!" After I brushed my teeth and gave myself a once over I was ready to go home.

I walked out of the bathroom and instantly smelled breakfeast. I followed the scent all the way downstairs and saw Aiden fully dressed and cooking us some breakfest.

I sat down at the counter and watched him. He was a pro no doubt. The way his face looked so concentrated made him all the more attractive.

" I didnt know you could cook." He jumped at the sound of my voice.

" You scared me, I didnt hear you come in. And yeah, I cook." He replied.

After a few more minutes he was done and handed me a plate of eggs, toast, and bacon. My mouth watered and I dug in. Oh my! This was amazing!

" Oh my gosh! Aiden, this is so good!"I told him.

He just laughed and shrugged.

" Are you sure youre ready for today?" He asked seriously.

" No, but its for the better. My father is a piece of crap. Im happy I'm leaving, I'm just scared he' ll find us..."

" I highly doubt it. He' ll never track you guys to Cali. Stop worrying so much. Relax Becca." He said giving me one of his dazzling smiles. I only nodded, relaxing a bit by his comferting words.

Twenty minutes later and we were in his car on our way to my house. My heart was racing. What if my father came home early? Impossible he said he was going to be at work late, relax Rebecca. Okay but what if he calls the house and no one answers so he comes early to see why no one answered then-