Chapter four

Jacobs P.O.V.

I run infuriated through the house when I hear a muffled scream through Christopher's door.

Cassi

With unimaginable speed I run through the door. A growl reverberated through my chest and body. There is my little Cassi beaten and bruised. Tied to the chair. Christopher's knuckle directly above her face. Jason holding her feet so she does not kick out against her attackers.

"Hey Jacob, this rogue got in we were teaching it a les-"

Everything blurs together. One thing goes through my mind.

Save mate

Cassis P.O.V.

Jason runs into the room and stares at me. He grabs Christopher's arm and breaks it, leaving a bloody mess. Then punches him several times in the gut . He leaves him unconscious and grabs the guy holding my legs and head butts him unconscious, punching him with equal force until he is bloody as well.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" Jason comes near me and I flinch. He notices and punches a wall leaving a hole "crap now she's scared of me" Jason mutters under his breath, just loud enough I can hear it.

He unites my hands and pulls me unto a tight hug and I am  immediately comforted by the tingles shooting through me.

noticing the worry on his eyes I stammered "I-I'm fine r-really"

I really was going to be fine because of my werewolf healing. Having the ability to recuperate at 10 times the rate of a human was one of a werewolf's special abilities.

Gathering up all my strength and say "I am fin-" before I could Finnish I'm cut off.

Jacob had kissed me

---

Ohhh what's she going to think about him. What about his girlfriend! Cant wait to update the next chapter

Sorry if the pov changes are comfusing i'm not trying to, but it makes the story more understandable, ill try to do it less