Chapter twentythree

Christy's P.O.V.

This is not going well. I was supposed to kill Cassi already. Grrrrr! What am I going to do. Ill write another note in their pack members blood to show them how easy we are willing to fight, and how certain we were that we'd win.

we will kill every single person in your clan. Your previous Alpha including. We will kill the last of your clan and us rogues will take over. We have more numbers then you now. If you do not come to the lake at midnight tonight WE WILL ATTACK, as for you Jacob, we grew impatient and your father is dead. Prepare for worse.

                  -Black Luna

I left it in their room, showing just how easily we can get in undetected, right under their pathetic noses.

jacobs P.O.V.

Cassi and i walked into our room.

"You can shower first jake" Cassi said Smiling at his new nickname.

"Sure angel" i kissed her nose.

I walked in and saw a note. They killed my Father...

I shook with rage. Cassi will not go anywhere tonight. She can't see the note, she's not ready to take her on yet.

'Mason, Harry' I mind linked 'the rogues have practically declared war on us. Prepare everyone' I growled at the end.

I tried to take a shower to get everything off my mind but it only made it worse. I mourned my father and made preparations to protect my family and my mate.

---

"Come on you can do it. Focus." I said to my fighters. They stood sparring each other, practicing for the fight.

Tomorrow we were going to war.

Ill do everything I can but prophecies can only be affected by those involved in it. But I wouldn't stand by and not have her back. I can't let anything bad happen to her. Ill sleep on it.

"Goodnight jake" Cassi whispered "I love you" before drifting off to sleep.

"I love you too, angel"

----

Kind off a filler. Now whose ready for some action!