Chapter eight

Cassis P.O.V.

Jacob looked at me with worry in his eyes and I knew something was wrong.

We raced through the forest until we got to the pack house. We put on some clothes and Trent ran to me.

"Cassi!" He practically screamed "you are the wolf!" He said with a smile.

"No way! I'm a wolf?!"I said, full of sarcasm"you don't say"

"I mean your the legendary white wolf " he said " you are pure white and have a black ear"

Then it hit me.

The prophecy.

Jacob had never seen my wolf. This was the first time.

I never thought I would be part of the prophecy. I'm just a normal werewolf. You can't really put that together, can you.

Jacobs P.O.V

She was the freaking white wolf.

My wolf was happy and sad at the same time. There are two possible destinies for us now.

And one is not pretty.

"Cassi, we have to find my father" I say "he has the prophecy book" hopefully that can help us out with whatever is going on. This prophecy has been around for generations. To have the colorations couldn't be coincidence.

She gives a slight nod and we head to the pack house.

"Hey dad I ne-" I look around. He was gone. I saw a note on the table.

It was written in blood.

----

Ohhhhhhhhh what's gonna happen to his dad!