Chapter nineteen

Cassis P.O.V

I walked off the stage. I had just given my Luna speech. My heart was racing out of control, and my hands were shaking. Jacob took his hand in mine and I relaxed a little. We walked over to the others during the after party.

"congratz Cassi, you're officially our Luna!" Screamed Claudia.

"I'm so happy for you!" Screamed savannah.

They each had their mates hands around their waists and looked beyond happy. Masson and Harry at their respective sides, clearly in a state of bliss.

"Savi, Claudia, Jacob" I started. "I wanna show you guys something. In private."

We walked into one of the spare rooms and I locked it.

"I went to the witch, to learn about the white Luna, Jacob already knows this part." I started "what you don't know is what I learned while there, and why I disappear every afternoon." I hesitated "so I want to just show you."

I focused on the glass of water in front of me. I slowly dragged the water out and into a ball above.

I willed it to change shape, and started moving it around. I heard them all gasp. I looked at them with uncertainty.

What if my friends don't wanna be my friends anymore. I swallowed.

What if Jacob rejects me.

I looked at their faces as I put the water back in the cup. Jacob had happiness on his eyes. Maybe he won't. He picked me up and spun me around.

"That's amazing." He said " how did I get such a powerful and wonderful mate?" I smiled at him and he put me down.

I looked at my friends. Their faces were shocked, but they smiled soon after.

"Wow Cassi!" Claudia said.

Savannah still looked from the water to the cup several times "next thing you know we see some pigs flying around! How did you learn to do that?"

"I am the white Luna from the prophecy" They all looked at me mouths open. Then worry flashed through their eyes.

"What if you die?" Claudia asked bluntly.

"Umm well, I plan not to?" I laughed, as it came out like a question. Jacobs eyes darkened as he wrapped his arms around me.

"We can't let that happen" Jacob practically growled.

---

Thanks for reading. I have 500 reads already

please read my friend claudia or chongalicious12345 book called its a love story.