Strange I-Rex

- 2 years later-

It's been two years since our Indominus Rex was born. It's been a very bumpy ride. We've lost workers already because we don't know what to expect from this dinosaur. Dr. Wu keeps telling me what we did was for the best, but I think otherwise. I've overheard heard him and Hoskins talking about militarized dinosaurs, using them for combat. I cant take that lethal image out of my head. I never know when I should tell Owen about this, monster. I have to tell him soon. This creature is changing everything. Claire has gone power hungry and money thirsty. Lowery broke it off with her because she's changed. I feel bad for the poor fella.

-----

"We are going to have some potential sponsors tomorrow for the Indominus. So Elizabeth, I need you to dress a little more, scientist-y." Claire told me over the phone.

"Don't worry, I will Claire." I replied.

"Good.  Meet me at the innovation center at 8 a.m. sharp." 

"I will, I will." I said annoyed.

"Ok see you then. Bye" she said before hanging up. I rolled my eyes as I walked towards Owen on the sky catwalk above the raptors paddock.

"Hey, tomorrow I have to meet with Claire, so I'll be leaving early." I said as I hugged him.

"Ok. Make sure you wear that little red dress tonight for steaks with Masrani."he said before kissing me. We heard a snarl from Blue as the raptors ran under us.

"Looks like someone is jealous." I said.

"She can't be jealous of her mother. She loves it when you feed her mice." Owen replied.

"Yeah cause she probably thinks its me." I said jokingly. I helped Owen feed the raptors as he started doing some training.

"Alright well I am going to go down and clean their cages." I said after a while.

"Ok. Be careful love." he said. 

"Always am." I said as I hit his arm. I went down the ladder and went through the back entrance to get into the cages. I raked out the old hay and started to put more in. After about 20 minutes, I got a call from Dr. Wu.

"Dr. Grant?" Dr. Wu said

"Hello." I said into the walkie talkie.

Dr. Grant, we need you to come to the paddock." He said 

"Rodger that. Over and out." I replied. I walked out of the cages and yelled to Owen.

"Hey babe! I gotta meet with Dr. Wu!" I yelled.

"Ok! See tonight!" he replied.

-----

"Where is she?" I asked as we looked into the Indominus paddock.

"Look straight ahead." Dr. Wu replied. I looked into the dense forest and saw her teeth eating the cow meat we feed her.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"Se goes to that exact spot every time we feed her." he replied.

"That is peculiar." I replied. "Have maintenance keep an eye out on that." I said.

"Will do." Dr. Wu replied.